What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

Another day, another jalsi. What's new?

Their attempt to create and boost trends using bot failed bad. There previous and today's jalsi failed.
The main reasons for PTIs colossal failures are that they all dwell in one-sided Lala land, and never embrace reality no matter what. :enjoy:

yeh har ISPR ka bot profile par US flags lagay keun propaganda kar raha ha ? :lol:

Bhikari mindset.
He is creating new profiles again and again with bots and trying to propagat stupidity as if there was some logic involved with anything Maryam and Co were saying.

The main reasons for PTIs colossal failures are that they all dwell in one-sided Lala land, and never embrace reality no matter what. :enjoy:

Are you the Fool's Nightmare because you are the bigger fool with inability to comprehend your own foolishness?
Most or all of your comments which I have seen throughout your presence on the forum over the years does seem to say so.

woh to ghar baith k bhe bhonk sakti the :lol:

Pehle zaleel hogi phir bhonke ge. 😂 Ashraf Ghani ho ya hamaray local current imported ones.

1651851686005.png

Are you the Fool's Nightmare because you are the bigger fool
Lol non of my predictions have proved wrong, check them all.
with inability to comprehend your own foolishness?
That's what I have been saying for your kind for years.
Most or all of your comments which I have seen throughout your presence on the forum over the years does seem to say so.
I have four decades of political experience to back my views.

PTI supporter MOD deleting PRO PMLN posts

How to be so insecure. Haha 🤣

Imagine when one day Maryam Nawaz becomes PM what will happen to you? :rofl:
Complain to DGISPR, FIA and Ministry of information. :D

PTI supporter MOD deleting PRO PMLN posts

How to be so insecure. Haha 🤣

Imagine when one day Maryam Nawaz becomes PM what will happen to you? :rofl:

When she becomes PM you will get unlimited khota Biryani and will find someone other than your cousin to marry.

Lol non of my predictions have proved wrong, check them all.

That's what I have been saying for your kind for years.

I have four decades of political experience to back my views.

Complain to DGISPR, FIA and Ministry of information. :D

Welcome Back Fool …. You have been missing for a while …did you get married or something ?

Let them live in their lala land. Anyone can say here Maryam "R" and no one will take action. Such low life people they are.
-I think this forum which is meant for Military and strategic issues should not have Siasat sub forum. Nevertheless the new Govt should moderate one sided biased in all SM outlets including PDF.

Back
Top Bottom