What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

By the way 4-5 party flags been raised in this jalsa so this crowd od 2-4k is gathering of 4-5 parties all together
PMLN pulling crowd of this size in North belt of Punjab is completely unprecedented. Looks like the martial belt is returning back to their mother party. There are about 4 million retired folks living mainly in Potohar.

when was the last time you were in Pakistan? league are like oompa loompa from charlie and the chocolate factory. they come with their own rhythm like in the movie( one with gene wilder) yea there are educated ones too BUT the majority are still the jahil ماجے گامے چھیدے

to further reinforce my point just visit this youtube channel. its the absolute best instrument to gauge, measuring league chawal, yahvian and bongian.

Couple of months ago
And all my siblings are doctors and some are poltical workers ..meet more people then you do probably
Everyone here know that i am youthia by heart
I will love to be wrong here

when was the last time you were in Pakistan? league are like oompa loompa from charlie and the chocolate factory. they come with their own rhythm like in the movie( one with gene wilder) yea there are educated ones too BUT the majority are still the jahil ماجے گامے چھیدے

to further reinforce my point just visit this youtube channel. its the absolute best instrument to gauge, measuring league chawal, yahvian and bongian.

PTI was this popular in 2012
Result? Nothing in punjab

Back
Top Bottom