Maryam Nawaz as foreign minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys why I am having a feeling that it is actually maryam nawaz who will be foreign minister in new government she will come through by elections most probably from seat in Lahore which nawaz will leave and tariq fatmi would be her advisor what do you think ?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Leader @nuclearpak and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitchen cabinet again ... What a disgrace :cry:

yes please...she is damn too good looking...
will be a hit :D

Indians would love it most they will have new topic full off masala

Kitchen cabinet again ... What a disgrace :cry:

my feeling about women in politics being aside I think with majority of PML N and daddy as PM and Tariq Fatmi as advisor she can emerge as iron lady

Taking a page out of ppp book r we?

or she could be elected on women reserve seats

Maryam nawaz cannot even be considered an option , she has no foreign policy experiences whatsoever.
I would prefer a team consisting of hina rabbani khar with tariq fatmi & riaz khokar leading from the background as advisers along with salman bashir & sartaz Aziz given key foreign policy tasks in important domain, foreign policy department should be DE-politicized it should be handled by able professionals, where affiliations to political parties, should not be a matter but individual capacity should be the top priority

No news on this....

You guys are just speculating. The foreign ministry is down to Chaudhary Nisar, Ahsan Iqbal, Riaz Khokar, and Tariq Fatmi

No basis for the thread...no need to baselessly hypothesize, gives a wrong image.

Hence thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom