What's new

Maryam Nawaz Another Audio Leaked About Health Card Program

The first part though of a video is new.

The second part of the video where she mentions that she saw Kamran Shahid's program with DG ISPR and then called abu jee, that was old.

But the prelude to that, where Shahbaz Sharif says keh judge ki report banani hai, and then both discuss Dar and then Maryam says keh 'unhain' mana lia hai aur main maheenay say lagi hoon, that's new.

Abhi bhi hain koi establishment apologists who think that Dar did not come back through a deal to zara please samnay ayen.
Yes, it’s a more expanded version of the first leak.

Imran Khan's PTI govt started Sehat Card program in Punjab and KPK. Mariam Nawaz asks her uncle to abolish the medical program for the poor to neutralize Imran's politics.
The Sehat Card provides comprehensive medical cover for eligible card holders including: Free-of-cost hospitalization, emergency services, in-patient services (all medical and surgical cases), fractures/injuries, referral transportation, maternity services, and free follow-ups
I have met educated people who are against sehat card ...there logic is why not spend this money on govt hospitals..

Insanity is doing same thing over and over again..

Pakistan ultimate problem is pro PDM or neutral educated class

Each educated class person can sway 100s of people in one or another direction..

Demographics of > 40s is hugely in favor of Nawaz sharif

A biggest filth Mariam Nawaz , these elite are enemy of poor

what a degerate and heartless woman... just to get back at IK?

I personally know economically less well off people who benefited from IK national health scheme , it save their new born child life with the 1M ruppee subsidy

dont matter as long as Lumber 1 chowkidar is protecting them they can boil us (Pakistanis) record the act ,leak the videos and yet continue looting/rulling over Pakistan!!

chowkidar issue hai ya 2 takkay ki gashti nai!

That's not accountability; it's desperation because the thieves are protected by ...

Give me a billion dollars. I wouldn't care who screamed at me in the streets.

I scrolled through 4 pages of this thread just to see if any noonie showed up, nope. Meanwhile they are busy posting IK bashing threads here :lol:

i hope it get released and ppl understand what's been happening to them is not because of any our enemies but by our own protectors.WTF has happened to our country. Literal criminals are being released and put on power. Rip our system.

We have the NHS in the UK, even though it is struggling, healthcare is free for all and funded by taxation. I was so happy for the poor in Pakistan when Sehat card came. This corrupt A holes themselves run away to other countries for healthcare. And no Noonie @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE has commented here. Shows how cruel and heartless you are

what a degerate and heartless woman... just to get back at IK?

I personally know economically less well off people who benefited from IK national health scheme , it save their new born child life with the 1M ruppee subsidy
In the hate of Imran Khan, she will even marry Fazl ur Rahman ..

Noonies trying their best to pre empt the leaks by IndiShell.

The boy better delivers. He would have done a great service to Pakistan. Dare I say even more than Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom