What's new

Maryam Nawaz Another Audio Leaked About Health Card Program

Friday n league k liye hamesha bhari parta hai :lol:
I have heard this again and again. Can someone tell what all happened to n league on friday other than nawaz sharif disqualification?

Wow. No fucking words. They themselves go abroad even for the smallest fart. But the people who they should "serve" dont even deserve to be treated in this country, according to them.
Sir, you were arguing about how GCU shouldn't have invited IK as chief guest in the other thread. You still want to fight these people by the rulebook?

What good will these leaks do? So far I haven't seen even one phatwari wake up and realize that they have been worshipping thieves.

What good will these leaks do? So far I haven't seen even one phatwari wake up and realize that they have been worshipping thieves.

It's a network, like a ponzi, pyramid scheme, they all get paid to keep their mouths shut and be obedient to the Sharifs so they can get their cut. They have run the country like this for the decades.

profileIcon_pn3gvie15cb91.jpg

he shouldn't have waited till Friday to release all of the audio

Well thread closed could mean he doesn’t want to negotiate.

And release on Friday. Let’s hope it is available for everyone.

Let’s pray that on Friday we get Bajwa and ISI conversations leaked. Maybe than, army will break this chain of command bullshit and kick him out.
Lol no nothing will change..
I hope we hear an audio where army states we don't have nuclear weapons that was just a joke 🤣🤣

It is no surprise that the CIA headquarters in Islambad are located at a height where they have a good line of sight for listening capabilities. This is also what ISI presented to then PPP government. When they begin to use this capability, it will just be a matter of time. It has already been built an algorithm that has listened to 5000 years of conversations in a room already. There is a plant base computer science

ISLAMABAD / RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leader Fawad Chaudhry on Monday demanded a thorough investigation into the audio leaenter link description hereks emanating from the Prime Minister House, featuring conversations between the prime minister and senior government officials, as he sought action against cabinet members and the premier in light of these leaks.

Addressing a press conference, the former information minister said that the leaked audios were a “very serious issue” which must be investigated properly. He claimed it was surprising that the PM House had not issued a statement on the matter, or announced a probe. The government subsequently ordered a probe.

Citing a media report, the PTI leader claimed that the government was in talks with the purported hackers to purchase the stolen data to stop the release of more audio clips. Mr Chaudhry questioned this strategy and asked what was the guarantee that the purported hackers would not blackmail the government again.

He claimed that the supposed hackers claimed to have access to the conversations of the security agencies regarding the issues of national security as well. Mr Chaudhry said these leaks suggested a “breach in the cyber-security” at the PM Office and added that “140-hour-long audio leaks” of the PM House had been available on the internet since Aug 20, but none of the institutions had any knowledge about that.

Fawad claims PM House data available on the web since Aug 20; criticises IB’s ‘cluelessness’

The PTI leader criticised the Intelligence Bureau, saying that it monitored the affairs of PM House, but despite spending billions of rupees, the agency remained completely unaware in this regard.

Lol no nothing will change..
I hope we hear an audio where army states we don't have nuclear weapons that was just a joke 🤣🤣
Even better joke, army handed over all nuclear weapons to the US for a few hundred million aid… and a mansion in Belgium…

Even better joke, army handed over all nuclear weapons to the US for a few hundred million aid… and a mansion in Belgium…
That is truly a possibility since it's starnge USA is okay with us and army gets so afraid (per PMLN speaker)

Back
Top Bottom