What's new

Maryam Meets Her Father in London after Three Years

For your choice of words for a woman on an international forum.
giphy.gif
images (2).jpeg

“It's time to climb off our high horses and step into the shit because heaven has no room for the self-righteous.”

Awwwww

That "woman" is a politician (i.e a Public figure) who know how to use women card. You have no need to do that for her.

I have no sympathies for her because every politician does that. Using victim card is always key propaganda strategy to influence perceptions of voter's mind, but such sexist comments, such choice of words describing women genitalia..... Exactly reminds me how Sheikh Rasheed used his words for BeNazir Bhutto during Raja Bazar Jalsas. Bash political opponents by labelling them corrupt or mafia...disgrace female public figures by using sexist language, and these are the newly acceptable norms which is really disturbing to observe.

In next 50 years, none of your leaders and you will be in this world. Other people will be enjoying their lootings. Their homes will be someone elses homes. Their graves will be silent and unattended.

Ab bhi waqt hai. Tobah kerlo. Lantion k pechy lag ker apni akhirat kharab mat karo. Bachyga tu koi nahi inmain se. Aap bhi nahi. Main bhi nahi.

Last edited:
“It's time to climb off our high horses and step into the shit because heaven has no room for the self-righteous.”

I have no sympathies for her because every politician does that. Using victim card is always key propaganda strategy to influence perceptions of voter's mind, but such sexist comments, such choice of words describing women genitalia..... Exactly reminds me how Sheikh Rasheed used his words for BeNazir Bhutto during Raja Bazar Jalsas. Bash political opponents by labelling them corrupt or mafia...disgrace female public figures by using sexist language, and these are the newly acceptable norms which is really disturbing to observe.
Get used to it.
Apparently raping the country dry is fine but god forbid someone criticises a corrupt witch in the same manner all hell breaks loose.

Female figure who wore "night suit" in jail and is now afraid that her wearing those clothes will be out and defame her ? Such female figure who was caught lying on national TV and in court twice ? Such female figure who is known to keep and release culture videos of opponents and judges with her ? Such female figure who don't even care about her husband and sidelined him completely ? That female figure who is known corrupt and even digested the $70+ million Michael Obama give for kids welfare ? You must be kidding. Yes she is a cu|\|t.

Female figure who wore "night suit" in jail and is now afraid that her wearing those clothes will be out and defame her ? Such female figure who was caught lying on national TV and in court twice ? Such female figure who is known to keep and release culture videos of opponents and judges with her ? Such female figure who don't even care about her husband and sidelined him completely ? That female figure who is known corrupt and even digested the $70+ million Michael Obama give for kids welfare ? You must be kidding. Yes she is a cu|\|t.
Great logic by patwaris: just because Garajan is a woman she gets a pass for all sorts of criminal activities.

They are their supporters see them as a Royal family of Lahore who have the right to rule Pakistan or at least Punjab as they seem fit.

Get used to it.
Apparently raping the country dry is fine but god forbid someone criticises a corrupt witch in the same manner all hell breaks loose.

Using words like raping, cunt, or "night suit" which you guys have posted are essential and need to be normalized, even if perverted men like you get scintillated by them and think you can use them to embarrass or troll on forum which once had better standards.

Last edited:
Using words like raping, cunt, or "night suit" which you guys have posted are essential and need to be normalized, even if perverted men like you get scintillated by them and think you can use them to embarrass or troll on forum which once had better standards.

O Bhai she herself said that she was wearing night suit in jail and somebody filmed me and now I am threatened that they will release it to defame me.

So it was her who said she wore "not prisoner uniform" but night suit. That too taboo one otherwise why would she care if someone see her in that dress ?

You need to raise your triggering standards. Probably wouldnt last a day in Australia, much less the wider internet lmao

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom