What's new

Martin Jacques: Understanding the rise of China

i know he is a china hater, doesn't bother me

but all these dirty words

is he a korean?????????????????

I don't agree, China is industrialized but not developed, Japan is both industrialized and developed, both have similar heights, but the difference between Chinese/Japanese and Koreans is a statistically significant 25% of a standard deviation. This can be ascribed to genetic factors. I should learn more about statistics, then I can more quantitatively describe this phenomena.

Average Height by Country (Males >20 years) |

Thanks for your link, i always had a doubt about whether am i the only one who never saw any vietnamese thats taller than 5' 6" either in HK or US, thats being a generous estimation already, like those security guards in Hongkong supermarket near my college, damn, they have their guns hanging down below the knee.:D

Thanks for your link, i always had a doubt about whether am i the only one who never saw any vietnamese thats taller than 5' 6" either in HK or US, thats being a generous estimation already, like those security guards in Hongkong supermarket near my college, damn, they have their guns hanging down below the knee.:D

I actually know a Vietnamese guy who's 6', but even he says he must be some kind of genetic freak lol.

to gambit:

For example.
In the Korean War,
The USA Soldiers had suffered about 50000 deaths.
The Chinese Soldiers had suffered about 180,000 deaths.

And The South Korea Soldiers had suffered about 720,000 deaths......
Do not forget, The South Korean weapons better than the Chinese...

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1130752247545.jpg

1167909059_5.jpg

Last edited:
U.S KIA number always fake

missing, died in hospital, traffic accident ... dosen't count

they were too embarrassed to set up memorial till 1995

I really kind of wish you guys would just stop arguing with him.
They are not 'arguing'. They are making quasi-racist comments and revealing their upbringing. I appreciate them revealing on how the Chinese view us lesser Asiatics.

Back
Top Bottom