What's new

Marriage can cause depression, study finds......

No thatz not true we still as Mens have certain previlages over womens:pSo that Justified

But problem wahan aati jab hai jub mens apne liye sochne lagtei hain eg relationship mei agar mens apne bare mein soche then they are Labled selfish but agar wahi cheez ek female soche thoh its about her Career arei ye kahan ka insaaf hai:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Men have privileges over women ? You may be talking about some remote villages in some dirt poor corner of India where people are still living in the 19th century.

Have you ever checked out our marriage, divorce, adultery, dowry, rape laws ? It's all completely skewed in favour of women. A woman can ruin a man's life at any given time she wants.

Also, the attitude of our judiciary and media , possible two of the most powerful institutions in the country today is extremely pro-woman and anti-male.

Men have privileges over women ? You may be talking about some remote villages in some dirt poor corner of India where people are still living in the 19th century.

Have you ever checked out our marriage, divorce, adultery, dowry, rape laws ? It's all completely skewed in favour of women. A woman can ruin a man's life at any given time she wants.

Also, the attitude of our judiciary and media , possible two of the most powerful institutions in the country today is extremely pro-woman and anti-male.
bottom line--dont piss them off:angel:

Men shouldn't get married in the 21st centry. It's a sure ticket to depression, suicide, loss of 90% of your wealthy and your sanity. The feminazis have turned all laws in favour of women. You lose like 90% of your wealth if you get a divorce. You can get kicked out of the home you paid for yourself. Most of all, the shouting, screaming, fighting, controlling behaviour of women just isn't worth it. Best to stick to whores.

I am single and I love the fact that I am not married. Most guys envy this fact. There's nothing in marriage for guys. It's a one-way wealth transfer scheme in favour of women. Don't do it.

:nhl_checking:Marriage in our era became like a high risk sport ! the risks of injury (emotional in this case, grave too) are very high, for both partners driving the hypersonic vehicle of marriage; a wrong steering wheel move and boom.:sleep:

Men shouldn't get married in the 21st centry. It's a sure ticket to depression, suicide, loss of 90% of your wealthy and your sanity. The feminazis have turned all laws in favour of women. You lose like 90% of your wealth if you get a divorce. You can get kicked out of the home you paid for yourself. Most of all, the shouting, screaming, fighting, controlling behaviour of women just isn't worth it. Best to stick to whores.

I am single and I love the fact that I am not married. Most guys envy this fact. There's nothing in marriage for guys. It's a one-way wealth transfer scheme in favour of women. Don't do it.

If prostitution became legal in India , at least half the men wouldn't marry.

If prostitution became legal in India , at least half the men wouldn't marry.
On the otherside, it will be a great step. On serious note, this will do a great justice to the fairer sex. They wud no longer be knot tied only for physical satisfaction of man. Which means, gurlz wud get married to that person who indeed want to share his lyf with a lady with all due respect and not only for a particular selfish reason.

On the otherside, it will be a great step. On serious note, this will do a great justice to the fairer sex. They wud no longer be knot tied only for physical satisfaction of man. Which means, gurlz wud get married to that person who indeed want to share his lyf with a lady with all due respect and not only for a particular selfish reason.

Absolutely, yet you will see most women are against legalisation of prostitution even though it will be a win win for both the sexes

Because to be very honest, for most women love takes a backseat in marriage, financial concerns are paramount. They know that if it happened , a lot of eligible men (read rich/ financially stable men) would stop marrying and they would lose out on the free ride of a lifetime at the expense of the man which they like to call marriage and promote so much.

So women weigh both the options and find that prostitution is better off not being legalised. Love can go to hell, at least 'eligible' dudes will still be available in plenty for marriage as they are today.

10151142_728709453846259_1247869327962968280_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom