What's new

Mark Zuckerberg spreading propoganda against Pakistan and muslims

This one is for indians who are happy about this news .... now watch this comment
Mark Zuckerberg

t8Y5zMj.jpg

Yes, if I see them. Including of my own countrymen. Now, please stop quoting me unnecessarily.

Good. I proved my point. Freedom of speech has its limitations and comes with responsibility.

The mods aren't stupid. They notice any such action and quickly ban false flaggers. They can see the ip adress and see anything suspicious. Personally I have a deep love of minorities including Hindus. If he says he is Hindu, I would rather believe him.

Anyone who has a different view to the masses is called names and a liar. It's hard to believe for these people that a Hindu can actually have a view which differs from theirs. Perhaps that is also the case because I'm a proud Pakistani first. Yes, a proud Hindu Pakistani. I don't differentiate or discriminate based on creed, colour or border. Above all, I don't hold the bias of disliking the creation Pakistan like most Indians do. On the contrary, I rejoice it. I love Pakistan my motherland. Hence, I like to call a spade a spade. Even if that is to the dislike of many.

Last edited:
'I am Charlie,' Says Mark Zuckerberg
World | NDTV.com | Updated: January 09, 2015 17:31 IST

Mark_Zuckerberg_Facebook_CEO_AP_650x488.jpg

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said Facebook would not be silenced by extremists. (Associated Press)

JeSuisCharlie (I am Charlie) says Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg in a post on the social networking site, as he condemns the Charlie Hebdo terror attack in Paris and expresses solidarity with the victims and their families.

Mr Zuckerberg has recounted how he too had received terror threats. "A few years ago, an extremist in Pakistan fought to have me sentenced to death because Facebook refused to ban content about Mohammed that offended him. We stood up for this because different voices -- even if they're sometimes offensive -- can make the world a better and more interesting place," he writes.

related_shadow.png

He has called for a rejection of "a group of extremists trying to silence the voices and opinions of everyone else around the world," and has pledged that he will not allow that to happen on Facebook.

"I'm committed to building a service where you can speak freely without fear of violence," he says, noting that Facebook follows the laws of different countries, "but we never let one country or group of people dictate what people can share across the world."

He ends by saying, "My thoughts are with the victims, their families, the people of France and the people all over the world who choose to share their views and ideas, even when that takes courage."

Mark Zuckerberg's status update, posted today, has been shared over 10,000 times and has led to a major debate in its comments section.

On Wednesday, masked gunmen broke into the Paris office of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo when a editorial meeting was on and shot dead 12 people, including some of France's best known cartoonists.

The left-leaning newspaper had repeatedly published controversial cartoon sand caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Damn the Juice! The French attack was a "false flag" to tarnish us - said every true Pakistani Muslim ever.

Last edited:
Good. I proved my point. Freedom of speech has its limitations and comes with responsibility.

Didnt you follow the western news recently? According to all of our NATO governments, freedom of speech is not going to get restricted anymore than it already is. Insults of the Prophet Mohammed are to stay legal dude.

Now if you want help from white people like me in the restriction of freedom of speech to the benefit of feelings of muslims, then you'd better put your efforts towards restricting terrorism, which ALSO "has it's limits and responsibilities". I suggest you read op on all my posts of the last week, you can do so by going to my profile page on this forum, there's quite a bit of new developments coming from your muslim extremist friends..

in short : i demand muslim terrorists worldwide continue to show the same military restraint and level of humanity and ability to even process political/emotional logic, that the Paris magazine attackers showed, AND officially and publicly (both alQuada and ISIS) call off that plan for a mass-casualty attack on nato homeland tourist attractions/shoppingmalls/etc, or i'll make damn sure you muslim extremists who now believe terrorism is a valid political tool run into not "the familiar" stainless steel western military wall, but a sharp diamond military wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no shortage of extremist morons in any religion or country. Just check how extremist jewish people were giving death threats to other jews in Israel, who had different opinion.

And you also wanna take a look at hindu extremists in your own country as well, :-)
Hindus don't go to other countries and kill other people, hindus didn't do 9/11.

Now get that Jukerberg/cyborg whatever!! Just shoot him and wipe out his face and Facebook from the face of the Earth!!..:D

Didnt you follow the western news recently? According to all of our NATO governments, freedom of speech is not going to get restricted anymore than it already is. Insults of the Prophet Mohammed are to stay legal dude.

Now if you want help from white people like me in the restriction of freedom of speech to the benefit of feelings of muslims, then you'd better put your efforts towards restricting terrorism, which ALSO "has it's limits and responsibilities". I suggest you read op on all my posts of the last week, you can do so by going to my profile page on this forum, there's quite a bit of new developments coming from your muslim extremist friends..

So what? If that is the case than you can also expect resentment from those people and countries around the world who actually hold their belief in high regard. That will be a tough sell for those NATO countries. Besides, you have a habit of offending people as long as they are not related to you. Sinterklaas is another gem. Try offending the Jews or the Holocaust in your country. So much for freedom of speech.

Help from white people like you? Who do you think you are? Santa Claus? I don't need any help from anyone. Hell, if you feel like abusing a religion or its people be my guest. Just don't cry rivers when something terrible happens or people oppose it. This is a vicious cycle and it can only be ended if both sides choose to stop their bigotry.

As for terrorism, we know how your NATO countries turn a blind eye to youths joining the holy wars in Syria and elsewhere. Yet, you cry why terrorism exists? Well, your great friend America laid its roots during the Cold War. Do some research before uttering nonsensical words. Stop being in denial and accept your share of the blame. You're not sin free as you pretend to be.

in short : i demand muslim terrorists worldwide continue to show the same military restraint and level of humanity and ability to even process political/emotional logic, that the Paris magazine attackers showed, AND officially and publicly (both alQuada and ISIS) call off that plan for a mass-casualty attack on nato homeland tourist attractions/shoppingmalls/etc, or i'll make damn sure you muslim extremists who now believe terrorism is a valid political tool run into not "the familiar" stainless steel western military wall, but a sharp diamond military wall.
All Muslim countries are fighting terrorists due to the proxy wars created by west.West should stop playing proxy wars terrorism will end.

Hindus don't go to other countries and kill other people, hindus didn't do 9/11.

Yeah right, just ask what the neighboring countries (Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.) of india are saying about the indian sponsered cross-border terrorism, brain child of extremist hindus sitting in the highest govt positions in india.

Ah so peaceful extremist hindus!

I'm a Pakistani Hindu FYI. Don't believe me. Suit yourself. I don't need to post my CV on this forum to prove who I am. Frankly it shouldn't matter. I'm a human and that's all you need to know.

Could you tell which of the four Vedas has concept of transmigration of soul?

It is a very basic question.

Back
Top Bottom