What's new

Mark Wiens Star Alliance World Trip

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Mark Wiens is one of my favourite professional travel bloggers (focusing mostly on food which I love).

He has just started a round the world trip sponsored by Star Alliance (he has come along way since his humble origins many many years ago)....the first leg of which will be to India. I will post his updates on this thread as they are uploaded. Please feel free to tag anyone else you know in this forum that loves travelling/sight seeing/food:

@Gibbs @Godman @PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @MilSpec @Levina @Zibago @django @ghazi52 @salarsikander @WAJsal @RAMPAGE @The Sandman @Arsalan @Rain Man @Roybot
@Bilal9 @BDforever @Aung Zaya @PaklovesTurkiye @ebrahym @waz @LA se Karachi
@Proudpakistaniguy @jbgt90 @anant_s @nair @ranjeet @JanjaWeed
@Viet @AndrewJin @Carlosa @xiao qi
@Vergennes @Taygibay @Blue Marlin et. al

Last edited:
Mark Wiens is one of my favourite professional travel bloggers (focusing mostly on food which I love).

He has just started a round the world trip sponsored by Star Alliance (he has come along way since his humble origins many many years ago)....the first leg of which will be to India. I will post his updates on this thread as they are uploaded. Please feel free to tag anyone else you know in this forum that loves travelling/sight seeing/food:

@Gibbs @Godman @PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @MilSpec @Levina @Zibago @django @ghazi52 @salarsikander @WAJsal @RAMPAGE @The Sandman @Arsalan @Rain Man @Roybot
great.. sharing bro!! already saved..!!

lagta nhi hai k he love food if we look at his slim body shape ..:D

He already visited India, I guess in 2013. Check his videos on foods in Darjeeling and Nepal.

Yah its not his first time (same goes for others he will be visiting in this world adventure). But I believe he did those earlier trips on his own (company) dime.

But now its an all expenses paid trip for him to explore his passion (not everyone can get that in their life lol). I feel really happy for him and his wife ying.

I was hoping to meet him once when he was in singapore, but it didnt pan out.

Back
Top Bottom