What's new

Mark 2 Tejas (Desi Rafale)

Mig-21 has also the similar kind of dimension So do we start compositing it with Gripen or F-35?
I'm not talking about the capabilities but strictly about the weight class since @JohnWick said Gripen falls under the medium weight category while Tejas is a light weight class which is why I quoted a specific sect of his post

The F-35 lightning II has a length of 14.5m and a height of 4.4m....So does it make LCA comparable with F-35 despite the fact that F-35 has stealth technology?
the thrust of LCA engine is 90kN with after burner while that of F-35 is 190kN.
Does this technology of LCA View attachment 657818can compareable with this F-35View attachment 657819
having comparatively similar dimension?
Sorry but sometimes you have to look outside fron your Wizard of OZ.
Which is why I clearly tagged you in this post. I'm strictly talking about the weight class but not the capabilities

wow, a twin engine Indian jet... that will be a sight to watch for.... so end of 23 / start of 24 we can expect this machine flying...
That is not even a Tejas Mark-2/MWF.
Tejas Mark-2 is a Mirage 2000 class jet with a 17.5T MTOW and a GE-F414 INS6 heart with the Project Uttam radar and integrated EW suite.

That is not even a Tejas Mark-2/MWF.
Tejas Mark-2 is a Mirage 2000 class jet with a 17.5T MTOW and a GE-F414 INS6 heart with the Project Uttam radar and integrated EW suite.
how is Uttam AESA is progressing? last i heard it was being tested on test beds..... i hope the initial MWF comes with Uttam and some Israeli once....

how is Uttam AESA is progressing? last i heard it was being tested on test beds..... i hope the initial MWF comes with Uttam and some Israeli once....
A2A modes said to be at advanced stages.
Testing was done on the HS748 Avro testbed that you see in the background.
12.jpg

A2G modes underway on the DRDO Do-228 testbed
images

Will be ready on time for the first flight.

More pictures of Mark 2 which is et to fly in 2 years for maiden flight
Sorry to bust your bubble but this isn't the MWF (Tejas Mk-2). This is likely a fanboy render of the ORCA who's renders have been released by HAL since IN was planning to give the manufacturing contract of TEDBF to private sector and HAL didn't wanna get left out. Hence, HAL ended up releasing some unofficial renders of TEDBF's airforce version

MWF is a single engine fighter with a larger airframe...larger than the Gripen but slightly smaller than the Rafale with more hardpoints, enhanced range and operational capabilities, will feature higher indigenous sub-systems like Uttam AESA Radar, BEL's EW suite and avionics etc

bskih4xcqxe41_mgbpae.jpg

The design has been frozen earlier this year and metal cutting for the initial prototypes is scheduled for early next year

No your current Tej@$$ has Israeli pulse dopler 2032 , 2052 aesa is intended for Tej@$$ MK1A

wrong completely

Tejas block 1 has the israeli MSA radar 2032
Tejas mark1a has the Israeli AESA radar 2052
TEJAS MK2 = will have indian uttam AESA radar ( which in early tests is performing better than israeli AESA 20532)

wrong completely

Tejas block 1 has the israeli MSA radar 2032
Tejas mark1a has the Israeli AESA radar 2052
TEJAS MK2 = will have indian uttam AESA radar ( which in early tests is performing better than israeli AESA 20532)

dude i am talking same thing, MSA means pulse Doppler radar and MK1A will have AESA, do research before you post

Back
Top Bottom