What's new

Mark 2 Tejas (Desi Rafale)

yes 100% = Tejas mark 1a is lightweight fighter ie replacing mg21

Yes Tejas mark 2 = MWF = replacing mirage2000/5 amd mig29upg

FIRST FLIGHT 2023
The same thing we all are listening from 1980s but still nothing happens....While HAL didn't have the capacity to build an aircraft 1980s which can have a potentential to be upgraded with time just like lockhead Martin Boeing and General Dynamics.

Thats what they said about these

idpcdvx.jpg

iaf+indian+air+force+flight+operational+ERJ-145+indigenous+Airborne+Warning+and+Control+System+%2528AEW%2526C%2529+EMB-145I++brazilianarray+antenna+unit+%2528AAU%2529radar+%25281%2529.jpg

View attachment 657750

TRUST ME INDIA HAS THE CAPABILITY they are just STARTING
That heli is 90% assembled dude, go check facts first.

It will have frontal stealth. It will have similar fuel efficiency as Tejas Mk1 inspite of having around 20 pc better fuel efficiency. This means that mk2 will carry 60 pc more payload with same fuel with an extended range of about 40 pc higher compared to Mk1. This all will come top class electronics. It will be damn cheap to operate.

As I have said and Indians have proven that Indians are their worst enemy. Making such huge claims and then showing nothing is one of the traits of them.
It took 40 years to fly Tejas now how much time will it take to make Desi rafeal. Or are they renaming Tejas to Desi Rafeal. Now start their real obsession with rafeal. Wait and see.

so many people have nothing to do everyday.... pakistan unemployment is really in tatters :lol::lol::lol:

on the other hands, enemy should be happy ..... after all something rocks while sleeping and IAF shocks LOL

When your DRDO takes decades to finally certify any equipment it makes, and even then it crashes what can i say further.
The same thing we all are listening from 1980s but still nothing happens....While HAL didn't have the capacity to build an aircraft 1980s which can have a potentential to be upgraded with time just like lockhead Martin Boeing and General Dynamics.
As I have said and Indians have proven that Indians are their worst enemy. Making such huge claims and then showing nothing is one of the traits of them.
It took 40 years to fly Tejas now how much time will it take to make Desi rafeal. Or are they renaming Tejas to Desi Rafeal. Now start their real obsession with rafeal. Wait and see.

1833862526-funny-ostrich-happy-smiling-door.jpg

Back
Top Bottom