What's new

March 23rd, 2007 - Pakistan Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the video open up. I didn't notice the JF-17 plane but the parade is so vibrant and heartquaking.

Actually the most talented pilots for F-7serials were from Pakistani Airforce,It's no strange they'll go on well with new fighters.

there is only one person named Lizhonghua,the craziest Chinese test pilot that you can hardly get over.but that guy is not human.lol.

Sail on Pakistan!

Webby,
China has to get out its Soviet Mentality

Nothing else, Adux, with words above, you may have to got yourself updated with a changing China, if you would keep talking about. and that's for reality.

China's Navy 2007 by ONI could also be recommended if you would trust USA your EQUAL PARTNER only.

Nothing else, Adux, with words above, you may have to got yourself updated with a changing China, if you would keep talking about. and that's for reality.

China's Navy 2007 by ONI could also be recommended if you would trust USA your EQUAL PARTNER only.

Go check out their Trench clearance technique in their latest Military excersise, it is in Military Photos.net, Understand the context in which I told Soviet Mentality.

So would you like to give me a source,which states which Pakistani Pilots flew them, I have no problems accepting them

Just for my Indian Friends and specially Adux for his insistence, the two pilots who flew JF-17s on the 23rd of March were Wng Cdr Hakim (piloted the air-superiority grey JF-17) and Sqn Ldr Ahsan (piloted the red/green aircraft).

As I mentioned earlier, both pilots are ETPS trained.

Open confirmation will be available from public sources in the upcoming months.

Just wanted to mention that its not an impossible task for the PAF to be able to do things like flying the JF-17 on the 23rd as was being suspected by our Indian friends.

The F-16 conversion for the PAF pilots was done in record time and every single PAF F-16 was ferried back by PAF pilots. So not sure why PAF would not be able to do something like flying the JF-17 over the Pakistani skies?? I think this underestimation on the part of our Indian friends should cease.

Blain, i dont think any one was doubting that the jets were flown by Pakistani Airmen:confused:

Blain,

Murad Sir, already gave me clarification and I have also seen the photographs of the pilots who were responsible fot flying of JF-17 on March 23rd. Just for you ;) - I stand Corrected, or my doubt clarified.

Hum Sab Ka Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom