Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Sarhadi, Kashmiri

But only

PAKISTANI

Last edited by a moderator:
:smitten::smitten::smitten:

attachment.php

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Happy Resolution Day!!
Its been a long journey from Jinnah to Zardari .. Good to Evil, Hero to Villain, Beauty to Beast, honour to shame, literate to illiterate, angel to devil, valor to cowardice, leader to a cheater, giver to Taker, loyal to traitor, maker to destroyer, musa to feron, fame to shame, result to insult, glory to sorry, grace to disgrace, favour to labour, victory to mockery...!!
Strive to restore Jinnah's Pakistan!
Pakistan Zindabad!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

About 60 years ago a NATION looking for a country and today a country searching for a nation.Love pakistan and build pakistan.Be a proud PAKISTANI.

Happy Resolution Day!!
Its been a long journey from Jinnah to Zardari .. Good to Evil, Hero to Villain, Beauty to Beast, honour to shame, literate to illiterate, angel to devil, valor to cowardice, leader to a cheater, giver to Taker, loyal to traitor, maker to destroyer, musa to feron, fame to shame, result to insult, glory to sorry, grace to disgrace, favour to labour, victory to mockery...!!
Strive to restore Jinnah's Pakistan!
Pakistan Zindabad!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

About 60 years ago a NATION looking for a country and today a country searching for a nation.Love pakistan and build pakistan.Be a proud PAKISTANI.

شکوہ بے جا بھي کرے کوئي تو لازم ہے شعور

ناز ہے طاقت گفتار پہ انسانوں کو
بات کرنے کا سليقہ نہيں نادانوں کو​

In your post you showed your ability of writing (In Urdu we called like people SHOLA GUFTAR, usually for Mullah or Mufti) so tell me is there any difference between a liberal, secular think tank and MUllah & Mufti of our time????? You went far from respective way of addressing and expression as Mullah/Mufti they went far from reality of Islam or soul of education they should give.

More over alleged reality you mentioned, not a surprise. From a MILK SELLER to an intellectual of government knows then what you want to show? You want to show that you are only one who keep pain of this whole history?, you want to show that you are unique and alone Pakistani citizen having objections over this system? or you are showing that there is no courage but only disappointment? Let me say, all your words nothing but an output from a sadist.

Also let me say that you and me are not beyond this nation, you forget to write that "I am also part of this history whose specifications i wrote above.

By the way how long i am in this forum and have experience to talk with Think Tanks, one thing i understand that most of them are only :blah::blah::blah: & nothing else, seems like you people only sitting & criticize your own butt. They are spreading only useless ideas, personal initiatives and molding words with their own hopeless mind. Try to be positive towards nation.

Ok i am telling you i have also very upset from what is going on but i want to give courage, hope, possibility & way to correct but not criticize & criticize.

People who preach for love, patience, determination, hope ever alive but not as those who know only to preach hate, criticize of short life.

Don't criticize but convince for betterment and correction.

واعظ قوم کي وہ پختہ خيالي نہ رہي
برق طبعي نہ رہي، شعلہ مقالي نہ رہي
رہ گئي رسم اذاں روح بلالي نہ رہي
فلسفہ رہ گيا ، تلقين غزالي نہ رہي
This is perfect for those who only know to speak & criticize.

آج بھي ہو جو براہيم کا ايماں پيدا
آگ کر سکتي ہے انداز گلستاں پيدا

Many things going to be change and are changing but who will direct them toward best way & in what style of convey message? Criticism or courage?

Your criticism only lead toward breaking ideas & disrupt flourishing new minds but not for regulate & positive out come.

Adopt a respective & constructive way of thinking or speaking.

Pakistan Zindabad

Baluch, Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Punjabis and Sindhis are flowers of the same garden!

I never said that they are flowers of different garden, but conveying message that we have to adopt a nationalist way of thinking but not divide by ethnic groups.

Hope you understand.

I agree, we feel down of what's going on in Pakistan problems (temporary) but remember........

Martin Luther King says in his famous words below

overcome1_pic1.jpg

we%20shall%20overcome.jpg

Man never lost hope, keep patient, courage, and resist against all evils

:pakistan:

I never said that they are flowers of different garden, but conveying message that we have to adopt a nationalist way of thinking but not divide by ethnic groups.

Hope you understand.
I understood perfectly what you were trying to say. My point of view was that we should not fear diversity but embrace "Baluch, Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Punjabis and Sindhis are flowers of the same garden" it.

Diversity doesn't divide us, but defines us, and strengthens our culture.

Cheers!

شکوہ بے جا بھي کرے کوئي تو لازم ہے شعور

ناز ہے طاقت گفتار پہ انسانوں کو
بات کرنے کا سليقہ نہيں نادانوں کو​

In your post you showed your ability of writing (In Urdu we called like people SHOLA GUFTAR, usually for Mullah or Mufti) so tell me is there any difference between a liberal, secular think tank and MUllah & Mufti of our time????? You went far from respective way of addressing and expression as Mullah/Mufti they went far from reality of Islam or soul of education they should give.

More over alleged reality you mentioned, not a surprise. From a MILK SELLER to an intellectual of government knows then what you want to show? You want to show that you are only one who keep pain of this whole history?, you want to show that you are unique and alone Pakistani citizen having objections over this system? or you are showing that there is no courage but only disappointment? Let me say, all your words nothing but an output from a sadist.

Also let me say that you and me are not beyond this nation, you forget to write that "I am also part of this history whose specifications i wrote above.

By the way how long i am in this forum and have experience to talk with Think Tanks, one thing i understand that most of them are only :blah::blah::blah: & nothing else, seems like you people only sitting & criticize your own butt. They are spreading only useless ideas, personal initiatives and molding words with their own hopeless mind. Try to be positive towards nation.

Ok i am telling you i have also very upset from what is going on but i want to give courage, hope, possibility & way to correct but not criticize & criticize.

People who preach for love, patience, determination, hope ever alive but not as those who know only to preach hate, criticize of short life.

Don't criticize but convince for betterment and correction.

واعظ قوم کي وہ پختہ خيالي نہ رہي
برق طبعي نہ رہي، شعلہ مقالي نہ رہي
رہ گئي رسم اذاں روح بلالي نہ رہي
فلسفہ رہ گيا ، تلقين غزالي نہ رہي
This is perfect for those who only know to speak & criticize.

آج بھي ہو جو براہيم کا ايماں پيدا
آگ کر سکتي ہے انداز گلستاں پيدا

Many things going to be change and are changing but who will direct them toward best way & in what style of convey message? Criticism or courage?

Your criticism only lead toward breaking ideas & disrupt flourishing new minds but not for regulate & positive out come.

Adopt a respective & constructive way of thinking or speaking.

Pakistan Zindabad

i havent gone through your entire post, i dont need to, but oye bandar (pyar sy keh raha hon, i hope you'll allow me that), my post was just 2 x SMS that i received which i posted as they were.

i havent gone through your entire post, i dont need to, but oye bandar (pyar sy keh raha hon, i hope you'll allow me that), my post was just 2 x SMS that i received which i posted as they were.

Same to you

I hope you also will allow me that. (I always keep myself in particular line of civilized way of addressing so i need not to answer you as you did)

Write 2xSMS didn't suite with your blue colour.

Back
Top Bottom