What's new

Maoists Kill 3 Congress workers.

Man have some shame 3 people were killed and you all are celebrating.There is no diffrence between you guyz and mumtaz qadri's mullah supporters

We do have sympathy if police men or tribals get killed by Maoists ! But not for congress party wokers. Dont you understand it is the Congress that is soft on Naxals. They shall reap what they sow ! Now stop being a Congress PRO on this forum !

Unbelievable, by indians three of your innocent countrymen are murdered and some people are celebrating - you have no moral authority to criticize Pakistan or anyone else. :bad:

Blame only those idiots who are celebrating. Dont generalize.

@ people "celebrating" Congress worker's deaths - SHAME ON YOU ALL.

If you fellows dont like the party and its policies, vote it out. You have that option to exercise - you know, casting your precious vote. It is this very democracy which tolerates your skulduggery allowing you to speak as you like. Learn to show some respect for the constitution which gives you these rights.

Unbelievable, by indians three of your innocent countrymen are murdered and some people are celebrating - you have no moral authority to criticize Pakistan or anyone else. :bad:

The thread about Maoists and other insurgencies in India are infested with Pakistanis. All the latest Maoists attacks are first posted by your country men ! So dont be a hypocrite. As i said Congress will open their eyes only when the Maoists come knocking on their own door ! thats why we are celebrating !

The thread about Maoists and other insurgencies in India are infested with Pakistanis. All the latest Maoists attacks are first posted by your country men ! So dont be a hypocrite. As i said Congress will open their eyes only when the Maoists come knocking on their own door ! thats why we are celebrating !

As if the indians don't do the same, and I am shocked that some of the indians on this thread are celebrating the deaths of their innocent countrymen.

As if the indians don't do the same, and I am shocked that some of the indians on this thread are celebrating the deaths of their innocent countrymen.

Congress and its cronies can not be innocent ! Beacuse of their ministers our country has become laughing stock. Cases in point are CWG debacle and 2G scam !

Good Work! :tup:

50 percent people give vote to congress . . So should all killed? . . . Is this ur way of thinking . . Then What's difference between u and other who killing someone . .

Those three workers were innocent. If moist want to kill someone then I have list, Digvijay Singh, Bal Thakery, Raj Thakery, Mayawati, etc. They should not kill those small workers.

Some one close to Sonia and Rahul has to get killed. Only then Congress will seriously fight the Naxals. Ram kare such thing shall happen soon. Two birds in one stone !

Ram kare oh din bhi ayega to oho hashkey goli khayengey. Tum jese chuha nehni hey oh.

Congress and its cronies can not be innocent ! Beacuse of their ministers our country has become laughing stock. Cases in point are CWG debacle and 2G scam !

Oh...here come a meshiha of honesty...This kind of inhuman comments can only be expected from sanghis.

I tell you sanghis this country has enough people to teach you a lesson. Change yourself or will be chased out.

Oh...here come a meshiha of honesty...This kind of inhuman comments can only be expected from sanghis.

I tell you sanghis this country has enough people to teach you a lesson. Change yourself or will be chased out.

I have nothing to do with any Hindu groups . Hell, in case you didn't notice I am not even in India ! I just happen to love my country unlike you , who worships Sonia ! As far chasing out we shall see who will be chased out in the coming general elections !

Blame only those idiots who are celebrating. Dont generalize.

@ people "celebrating" Congress worker's deaths - SHAME ON YOU ALL.

If you fellows dont like the party and its policies, vote it out. You have that option to exercise - you know, casting your precious vote. It is this very democracy which tolerates your skulduggery allowing you to speak as you like. Learn to show some respect for the constitution which gives you these rights.

Well its easy voting it out but not easy cashing it out ... means the amount of money they spend on buying votes , its impossible to vote it out .... poor people are bread and butter for them ...

In todays situation you cannot be a MLA of any constituencey unless u spent 5 crores minimum ... the volumes likely to be increased as years go by

Back
Top Bottom