What's new

Maoists carry out blast on bus in Dantewada, CISF jawan among 4 killed

Oh yeah, you just shoot indiscriminately and rape anything that moves

Oh bs.
You read 2 articles about casualties that happen in a conflict zone, big whoop.

You expect anyone to believe that pellet guns are on the same level as launching a military campaign with tanks, APCs, jets, etc and uprooting civilians and them dying.

This is definitely distinguishable to an organised effort to remove civilians from the combat area and repatriate them after achieving our objectives,

Oh bravo, here, let me congratulate you for "fixing" the problem you created.:coffee:

which "some people" after 40 years still cant do.

Can't do what?
We don't need to achieve your level of "repatriation".

You know why?
BECAUSE WE NEVER LAUNCHED A MILITARY CAMPAIGN LIKE ZARB E AZB ON OUR OWN CIVILIANS AND THEN DISPLACED OVER A MILLION OF THEM.

Last edited:
Oh bs.
You read 2 articles about casualties that happen in a conflict zone, big whoop.

You expect anyone to believe that pellet guns are on the same level as launching a military campaign with tanks, APCs, jets, etc and uprooting civilians and them dying.

LOL 2 articles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

worlds biggest crybabys complaining about how the UN is a Pakistani biased organisation is now saying that only 2 articles are the extent of mass murder, torture, and rape of their own self proclaimed citizens

Oh bravo, here, let me congratulate you for "fixing" the problem you created.

Yes we created the problem by allowing Indian rats too much leniency, dont worry now your countrymen are dispatched to hell

Can't do what?
We don't need to achieve your level of "repatriation".

You know why?
BECAUSE WE NEVER LAUNCHED A MILITARY CAMPAIGN LIKE ZARB E AZB ON OUR OWN CIVILIANS AND THEN DISPLACED OVER A MILLION OF THEM.

Is this a joke can Indians really be this stupid?

So let me get this straight, murdering CIVILLIANS under the guise of "protestors" or "terrorist sympathisers" without any notice, disbandment, or warning, is the same thing as evacuating civillians from a designated war zone and destroying militant outposts.

Disregarding the hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris and Sikhs are still displaced and all the Waziristan IDP's are successful repatriated, even trying to make this ridiculous comparison is by far one of the stupidest things I've seen on this forum

LOL 2 articles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

worlds biggest crybabys complaining about how the UN is a Pakistani biased organisation is now saying that only 2 articles are the extent of mass murder, torture, and rape of their own self proclaimed citizens

Oh please don't even try to count sins.

Apart from who knows what assinations and human rights are abused in your coup loving, stratocratic country, let's not forget what pakistanis were like in Bangladesh, literally you lot will be always ahead in the torture, murder, rape category.

Yes we created the problem by allowing Indian rats too much leniency, dont worry now your countrymen are dispatched to hell

Nope, you created the problem by never really paying attention to the Balochistan, FATA, etc and other such tribal areas leaving them destitute and underdeveloped, which gave leeway to the terrorists, whom pakistan had supported in their formative years in the first place.
Now, in a hurry to erase the problem you lot created a ton of civilian casualties and IDPs.
That's what you did.

Also, seeing as how pakistani soldiers are dying off in your western sector these days, that should tell you how successful you were at anything.
LOL, America couldn't get rid of the terrorists in that particular region, but somehow pakistanis can?LOL.

Is this a joke can Indians really be this stupid?

So let me get this straight, murdering CIVILLIANS under the guise of "protestors" or "terrorist sympathisers" without any notice, disbandment, or warning, is the same thing as evacuating civillians from a designated war zone and destroying militant outposts.

Disregarding the hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris and Sikhs are still displaced and all the Waziristan IDP's are successful repatriated, even trying to make this ridiculous comparison is by far one of the stupidest things I've seen on this forum

The only people lacking the mental faculties are you pakistanis.
What's not the same is air striking civilian settlements and bombing them through arty guns and tanks in the process of "war on terror".
Don't confuse crowd control with mass civilian collateral damage in a military operation.

LOL, literally no sane country believes the corrupted pakistani version of the truth.
download (36).jpeg

Only Kashmiris to have been displaced as of now are the Kashmiri pundits and that too not by the Indian armed forces.
Don't even compare the +1 million displaced by pakistan to anything that happened in India, ever, you know why? Coz we never have displaced people like you lot have as there never has been an Op like zarb e azb in India and never will their ever be one.

Our Sikhs are flourishing in India, how many top tier politicians and state and defence representatives, businessmen, etc are Sikh in your country, please do not talk about something you have zero idea about.

https://www.hudson.org/research/9781-cleansing-pakistan-of-minorities

According to Indian Armed Forces Centre Command Core , there were something around 17,000 Maoists militants operating inside the Red Corridor Zone in 118 districts in 2017. After Indian Armed Forces flush out there are around 7,400 Maoists militants are operating in 36 districts according to the latest Indian Armed Forces commission reports October 2018. And these 36 districts comes under AFSPA close to the border districts.

Oh please don't even try to count sins.

Apart from who knows what assinations and human rights are abused in your coup loving, stratocratic country, let's not forget what pakistanis were like in Bangladesh, literally you lot will be always ahead in the torture, murder, rape category.

Nope, you created the problem by never really paying attention to the Balochistan, FATA, etc and other such tribal areas leaving them destitute and underdeveloped, which gave leeway to the terrorists, whom pakistan had supported in their formative years in the first place.
Now, in a hurry to erase the problem you lot created a ton of civilian casualties and IDPs.
That's what you did.

Also, seeing as how pakistani soldiers are dying off in your western sector these days, that should tell you how successful you were at anything.
LOL, America couldn't get rid of the terrorists in that particular region, but somehow pakistanis can?LOL.

The only people lacking the mental faculties are you pakistanis.
What's not the same is air striking civilian settlements and bombing them through arty guns and tanks in the process of "war on terror".
Don't confuse crowd control with mass civilian collateral damage in a military operation.

LOL, literally no sane country believes the corrupted pakistani version of the truth.
View attachment 518170

Only Kashmiris to have been displaced as of now are the Kashmiri pundits and that too not by the Indian armed forces.
Don't even compare the +1 million displaced by pakistan to anything that happened in India, ever, you know why? Coz we never have displaced people like you lot have as there never has been an Op like zarb e azb in India and never will their ever be one.

Our Sikhs are flourishing in India, how many top tier politicians and state and defence representatives, businessmen, etc are Sikh in your country, please do not talk about something you have zero idea about.

https://www.hudson.org/research/9781-cleansing-pakistan-of-minorities

Typical triggered delusional gangadeshi, didnt even read past the first few lines because I know this argument is going to be retarded when you try to act like events from 50 years ago are somehow still relevant today. Meanwhile 13 active insurgencies, a declining press freedom ranking, and year after year condemnation by human rights groups and the UN of your atrocities, but yeah INDIA SHUPAPOWA right?

Yet despite this retarded North Korean esque image you people try so desperately and promote, you still keep living in our shadow and following us in hordes all over the internet. genius.

Typical triggered delusional gangadeshi, didnt even read past the first few lines because I know this argument is going to be retarded when you try to act like events from 50 years ago are somehow still relevant today. Meanwhile 13 active insurgencies, a declining press freedom ranking, and year after year condemnation by human rights groups and the UN of your atrocities, but yeah INDIA SHUPAPOWA right?

Yet despite this retarded North Korean esque image you people try so desperately and promote, you still keep living in our shadow and following us in hordes all over the internet. genius.

Lol, because pakistanis don't boast about events that happened over a millenia ago. Please keep it in your pants.

LOL, insurgencies?
Already debunked, check my 1st post on this thread itself.
But just curious, how is pak doing with just a handful of insurgencies?
Coz we with ours in double digits are one of the fastest growing nations in the world and a BRICS nation. Where are you now?

Human rights?
LOL, resorting to unconfirmed rhetoric and hearsay, I literally proved you wrong in all of those metrics by an actual statistic, and a report by a pakistani, anything you say beyond that is just moot.

Coming to press freedom.
I believe the statistic I posted above proved you wrong way before your riposte.

If Maoist have issues than they should target LEA , attacking civilians will hurt their cause .

They don't want independence, much to the dismay of you Pakistanis.

They want a communist government in India; the older, hardcore style. Mao-Stalin-Lenin style

Since you keep harping about religion everywhere, just think what it would do to your kind here.

Ban on belief in god, to eat what the state says, to obey the state more than Sharia and of course, to die for the state as ordained by a 'great' communist leader.

So honestly, if you have an iota of common sense, you'd actually be supporting the national forces against these lunatics.

BTW, this is not the first time that they target civilians. Maoists started with a mission to get justice for displaced poor farmers in Naxalbari, but these days, they have become nothing more than murdering extortionists, land grabbers and killers of innocent people.

They don't want independence, much to the dismay of you Pakistanis.

They want a communist government in India; the older, hardcore style. Mao-Stalin-Lenin style

Since you keep harping about religion everywhere, just think what it would do to your kind here.

Ban on belief in god, to eat what the state says, to obey the state more than Sharia and of course, to die for the state as ordained by a 'great' communist leader.

So honestly, if you have an iota of common sense, you'd actually be supporting the national forces against these lunatics.

BTW, this is not the first time that they target civilians. Maoists started with a mission to get justice for displaced poor farmers in Naxalbari, but these days, they have become nothing more than murdering extortionists, land grabbers and killers of innocent people.

I don't care about who and what system is in India , to me India is already ruled by Lunatics , so these Communist wont be that bad, you already have a PM who's ideological Father is Hitler ..

Lol, because pakistanis don't boast about events that happened over a millenia ago. Please keep it in your pants.

LOL, insurgencies?
Already debunked, check my 1st post on this thread itself.
But just curious, how is pak doing with just a handful of insurgencies?
Coz we with ours in double digits are one of the fastest growing nations in the world and a BRICS nation. Where are you now?

Human rights?
LOL, resorting to unconfirmed rhetoric and hearsay, I literally proved you wrong in all of those metrics by an actual statistic, and a report by a pakistani, anything you say beyond that is just moot.

Coming to press freedom.
I believe the statistic I posted above proved you wrong way before your riposte.

Cycle of a delusional Indian:

- Make up ridiculous claim
- When claim is debunked, make up another irelevant claim
- strawman, strawman, strawman

So predictable and so pathetic, so funny that sad internet trolls can devote this much time on Pakistani forums and still act so delusional and brainwashed :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom