What's new

Maoist rebels kill 24 paramilitary commandos in central India

I wonder if Pakistan has ever directly or indirectly spoken with these rebels.
Naxals are extremely anti Pakistan and anti Islam.
They have expelled or killed all Muslims from their tribal areas by 2003.

Indians may say that there is a Chinese hand in it.
If anyone says that then they are misinformed, Indian Maoists see modern day CPC as bourgeoisie puppets.

In a fierce encounter between Naxals and security forces, 11 CRPF personnel were today injured in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district.

Sukma Additional SP Jitendra Shukla said 11 CRPF jawans were martyred and four injured.

The encounter with 74 battalion of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) was reported from Kala Pathar near Chintagufa in Sukma, the worst Maoist violence-affected district in south Bastar area of the state

The injured are being evacuated by helicopter.

Reinforcement parties from the nearest CRPF camp have also been rushed in.

Twelve personnel of the CRPF were killed in the same district early this year in a deadly Naxal ambush.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-camp-chhattisgarh-sukma-jawans/1/936827.html

They are terrorists, not rebels.

Please label them appropriately.

No, actually they consider you as traitors to the Red cause.

They are more of Pol Pot type lunatics who need to be put down for good.

They were not Cobras but ordinary federal police

Until Mr. Kadi Ninda keeps sleeping and talking nonsense without action, we will keep losing precious soldiers. I don't know WTF doesn't the government let Army clean up the mess of Maoists permanently and ruthlessly. The likes of Kavita Krishnan, Kanhaiya Kumar and Prashant Bhushan should be dragged on the streets and shot dead for treason and supporting terrorism in India.

It looks as if world super duper power is facing difficulties to chop separatist movements.

They may say it but you guys scare the hell out of them. They pee their pants day and night ever since you guys said within 3 days you'll be in Mumbai in case of war. World super duper super is scared of you that's why they can't blame you for anything.

In Moments Like these courage Like this Matter.Great going soldier Get well soon
I wonder what would happen if Muslims were not in your forces. I heard sikhs are spirited fighters as well.

As usual every thing in world is China or Pakistan's fault

I was suggesting to our member of Parliment to perhaps bring this issue of all these groups seeking freedom from India

• Kashmiri
  • Sikh
  • Maoist Natalites
  • Assam

So too many groups clear Human Right Violations happening

As usual every thing in world is China or Pakistan's fault

I was suggesting to our member of Parliment to perhaps bring this issue of all these groups seeking freedom from India

• Kashmiri
  • Sikh
  • Maoist Natalites
  • Assam

So too many groups clear Human Right Violations happening
Please bring , n you will find their number ended before even you start counting.....lol

Btw , ULFA is on run and now hiding inside china.
Sikh are now nowhere only on papers and imaginations.

forget about urs, think about yours, What about Baloch?

Please bring , n you will find their number ended before even you start counting.....lol

Btw , ULFA is on run and now hiding inside china.
Sikh are now nowhere only on papers and imaginations.

How come they kill your soldiers every few days?

Tiny winy Sri Lanka finished the home grown terrorists for good.
India has no class.

Biggest terror attack after china threatened India ob consequences.

They are literally called mao-ists

Back
Top Bottom