What's new

Maoist Rebels Kill 11 In Attacks In Eastern India

As oppose to the Dalai Lama who absolutely refuses to accept large amounts of cash for speaking engagements or stay at luxury hotels.

Dude Dalai Lama is your problem, not mine.

Dude Dalai Lama is your problem, not mine.

Missing the point. These people do the same kind of advocacy as the DL and Indian attitudes vary drastically. One is viewed as a God and the others are opportunists who are only doing it for the money?

Missing the point. These people do the same kind of advocacy as the DL and Indian attitudes vary drastically. One is viewed as a God and the others are opportunists who are only doing it for the money?

For me one is fighting for his country while other just like take cheap shots at their country.

Many East Hindustanis are largely sympathetic to the Naxalite cause as they have ideological and moral support for them. Naxalites have many districts and towns under their influence and administration in E.Hind. Many East Hindustanis view them as their heroes.

Many East Hindustanis are largely sympathetic to the Naxalite cause as they have ideological and moral support for them. Naxalites have many districts and towns under their influence and administration in E.Hind. Many East Hindustanis view them as their heroes.

Many West Pakistanis are largely sympathetic to the TTP cause as they have ideological and moral support for them.TTPs have many districts and towns under their influence and administration in W.Pakistan. Many West Pakistanis view them as their heroes.

and you are still scared he might liberate tibet from china(in an incident just a few days ago)

Hi friend please stop by your local Maoist office and give them your donation.

Best wishes.

East 'Hindustanis" like???

Many West Pakistanis are largely sympathetic to the TTP cause as they have ideological and moral support for them.TTPs have many districts and towns under their influence and administration in W.Pakistan. Many West Pakistanis view them as their heroes.

Wow your the first one to do that. Very smart guy.

and you are still scared he might liberate tibet from china(in an incident just a few days ago)

Yes, like he actually has the military capability to do that. :lol: And even in that case, he has clearly stated that there is no intention to do so.

Much more likely for China-Pakistan together to liberate some more Indian land like before.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Maoist start owning banks in Maoistan.

Yes, like he actually has the military capability to do that. :lol: And even in that case, he has clearly stated that there is no intention to do so.

Much more likely for China-Pakistan together to liberate some more Indian land like before.

You are just like Joseph Stalin who asked "How many divisions does the Pope Command".

Come back to me when that figure reaches anywhere near to what occurred in China as a result of Mao.

Maybe if we get the Maoists in power they will kill off poor people in India, and we can then boast of having lesser poverty like China.
This shows just how high caste indians regard low castes -- such bigotry is shocking. No wonder india controlled by you high castes is the biggest buyer of arms in the world even though you have more starving people than Sub-Saharan Africa.

Back
Top Bottom