What's new

Manzoor Pashteen tweet, saying Stick & carrot

Sure i will in a bit. Thanks for the tag though.
(23:58 to 25:00 video timing) The same kashmiri slogan "Hm kiya chahty Azadi, hai Haq hamara Azadi, Hm chen k lain gain Azadi, tmhara baap bhi dega Azadi"... Dont you think now from where pashteen is being supported ? And many more bias chants " Ye jo dehshat gardi hai os k pichy wardi hai" etc...
And on the other end Afghanistan-based terrorist group Hizbul Ahrar announces the start of Operation "Mohammad Bin Qasim"..
So again you can link this name with kashmiris genuine struggle.. Then the 60% propagated struggle of pashteen backed by Afghanistan, scripted by india, supported by foreign powers... Now enough is enough.. If pashteen deny to negociate with Army then what's next ? There is no doubt that enemies of pakistan is really trying to use manzoor pashteen against pakistan...

Hizbul Mujahideen names Mohammad Bin Qasim as new commander in Kashmir 2017

Last edited:
manzoor pashteen is now online..
link:
https://www.facebook.com/manzoor.mehsud

Wo sab tuo theek hai... Ye batao tmhari himmat kesy howi pakistan mai reh kr pakistan ka flag hatany ki ? Kis ko bewaqoof bana rhy ho.. Pashteen afghaniyo k sath live baat krta hai jesa k post No 14 mai wazeeh hai.. Ek traf pakistan k dushman sy baat dosri traf masoom chehra or phir bolty ho PTM k workers ki geriftari band honi chahia...

@RealNapster Can you tag others who knows pashtu...

Last edited:
The same kashmiri slogan "Hm kiya chahty Azadi, hai Haq hamara Azadi, Hm chen k lain gain Azadi, tmhara baap bhi dega Azadi"... Dont you think now from where pashteen is being supported ? And many more bias chants " Ye jo dehshat gardi hai os k pichy wardi hai" etc...
And on the other end Afghanistan-based terrorist group Hizbul Ahrar announces the start of Operation "Mohammad Bin Qasim"..
So again you can link this name with kashmiris genuine struggle.. Then the 60% propagated struggle of pashteen backed by Afghanistan, scripted by india, supported by foreign powers... Now enough is enough.. If pashteen deny to negociate with Army then what's next ? There is no doubt that enemies of pakistan is really trying to use manzoor pashteen against pakistan...

Hizbul Mujahideen names Mohammad Bin Qasim as new commander in Kashmir 2017

Sorry bro i had guests so didn't see the video yet. But as you explained so i am assuming that was all in the video. Hence i am supposed to believe they are anti-pakistan elements supported by India and Afghanistan. So far i am on track right ? Right. So anti-Pakistan element it is. Now what ? Assume you are prime minister of Pakistan what will you do now ?

Sorry bro i had guests so didn't see the video yet. But as you explained so i am assuming that was all in the video. Hence i am supposed to believe they are anti-pakistan elements supported by India and Afghanistan. So far i am on track right ? Right. So anti-Pakistan element it is. Now what ? Assume you are prime minister of Pakistan what will you do now ?
Be realistic i am not a prime minister of pakistan.. If you dont have time to watch video.. So why should i waste my time to tell you..

Be realistic i am not a prime minister of pakistan.. If you dont have time to watch video.. So why should i waste my time to tell you..

You don't have to tell me "again". I was planning to watch the video as soon as i can but then i read your "written" post so there was mo need of watching video.

So now you tell me, what now ?

You don't have to tell me "again". I was planning to watch the video as soon as i can but then i read your "written" post so there was mo need of watching video.

So now you tell me, what now ?
Pakistan should not let manzoor pashteen under the hands of pak enemies.. This is what i can say for now. And if he is already under the hands of pak enemies Then dont waste time anymore..

Last edited:
Instead of apologizing for all the Pakistanis dead which some of his community is responsible for he is instead goading and maligning. No better than Hussain Haqqani. He anti state and should be put to death. What is PA doing. Behave like a nation.

I believe Mohsin Dawir run his SM account.
But thanks to all voa BBC NYT Washington post NGO s and our great friend Hussain Haqqani for showing this truth and fizzleing out pashteen quickly.

ANI indian based news agency reporting..

Now ask the concrete evidence of all the allegations from the b@stards..

this is my simple answer to this person.This person is playing the same game with poor Pashtun Muslim people as Altaf Hussain played with poor innocent Mahjir Muslim people.
Its literally very soft heart of our army to start the dialogue of negotion with him. for sake of Pakistan sovereignty and people safety given by Allah blessing, if Army takes the hard decision then who will be responsible for those innocent Pashtun people? Pastheen don't kill Pastun people on your foriegn agenda.
pashteen.jpg

Army is handling this wonderfully. If Pashteen wants dialogue that's what he will get. I don't see anything wrong here. If Pashteen is not happy with dialogue, then his movement will quickly be reduced to nothing. We've played with the ANP and MQM for long enough to know when people are trying to make us fools. Kabilay walay Pashtuns already give 0 **** about Pashteen. If he has something to say, we should listen and come up with solutions. That's all.

they partially denied any negociation with pak Army.. But always ready to talk with enemies of pakistan (Specially watch 23:58 to 25:00 video timing.. Why pashteen was talking online with Afghans 2:29:00 to 2:49:00 )

In 2013 and 2014

Last edited:
Army Should Never Have Offered Negotiations With These Snakes In The First Place

Back
Top Bottom