What's new

Manzoor Pashteen tweet, saying Stick & carrot

Pak army was stupid to invite him or anyone from ptm. They aren't interested in solving anything. Never have, ignore them, and their dwindling road circus will die down.

Is he trying to say stick and carrot from the army? or that he's trying carrot and stick?

Pak army was stupid to invite him or anyone from ptm. They aren't interested in solving anything. Never have, ignore them, and their dwindling road circus will die down.

Is he trying to say stick and carrot from the army? or that he's trying carrot and stick?
Neither you nor me know anything better then PAK Army.. So i would go with the decision of pak Army.

if ptm not stop with dialogue we should try to ban it.manzoor pasheen should know this that punjabis are also victim of terrorism and large no of punjabis died in suicide bombings at lahore and other places.the name of this movement is not correct.In our society as punjabi i personally give more respect and priority in my dealings to pashtuns than my punjabi fellows.

A pathetic move by army this will only strengthen narrative of achakzai types

I'm very disappointed at the responses of some of my fellow members at talking crap about our Army. Understand something, every single word that they speak is carefully thought out based on a lot of research, Intel and planning. This time as well, it is no different. They know what they are doing behind the curtains while you don't. So have some trust in them.

Army is handling this wonderfully. If Pashteen wants dialogue that's what he will get. I don't see anything wrong here. If Pashteen is not happy with dialogue, then his movement will quickly be reduced to nothing. We've played with the ANP and MQM for long enough to know when people are trying to make us fools. Kabilay walay Pashtuns already give 0 **** about Pashteen. If he has something to say, we should listen and come up with solutions. That's all.

Be careful what you type people , he is son of core commander and afganhis are brothers of our all types of elite. :p::enjoy::enjoy:

this PTM got its lid blown when BBC, VOA and other foreign propaganda machines began to oil their machinery. In this day in age pulling wool over the peoples eyes is not easy!

If he refuses talks... dispose him off.... no body will object to it....

Ball is in his court
he is being supported internationally now.

Mujje bs is baat ka gussa hai k hm pehly sy hi baat ko q nhi samhalty hain. Why we always late. :hitwall:.... Sary Tany bany Afghanistan, india or US sy milty hain, i personally traced their IP and IDs by utilizing my resources. most of them from Afghanistan and india...

He would be online from facebook at 9:00 PM.. Regarding the next "hikmat e Amli".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom