What's new

Manzoor Pashteen: The Pashtun folk hero making life difficult for Pakistan's ruling class

They are claiming APS Peshawar was a false flag op conducted by SSG enough said about these jokers, with that comment they lost the right to sensible dialogue and should be treated same way as Altaf bhai.Kudos bhai
Well, they had nothing rational to start with....every terrorist, separatist, serial killer, criminal has some logic to fool the world. They have a malicious agenda which they hide from the sheeple until they garner enough support. It is the job of people with sane mind (which every Muslim should be) to sift through the chaff and find the kernel. From the moment I came to know about him and listen to his abuse, I could see the pernicious agenda laying bare without any effort on part...but I was and am appalled by the inadequate, lethargic rather encouraging response from the state against this evil and foreign funded movement. It's not the Manzoor Pashteen rather the agencies and military establishment, which is either incompetent or complicit, are to be blamed for the harms done or will be done to the country by PTM. They let these snakes grow. Altaf H, Nawaz Shareef are all fine examples of this control game played by the agencies.

Last edited:
In a briefing to the National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Human Rights, Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal said that former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf secretly handed over as many as 4,000 Pakistanis to foreign countries, mainly to the United States.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1687073/1-musharraf-handed-4000-pakistanis-foreign-countries/

In one of his speeches,Manzoor Pashteen aid that all Pashtuns should collect the money required so that they can get their people back

again same horseshit. it was media who distort fact. they keep repeating & ex- Judge give comment with out checking the actual fact. The reference is that musharraf claim in his book (In The Line of Fire).
No go, find and share with us where he said 4000 Paksitani handed over to US. not foreigner i am Only talking about Pakistani.

He wil become another altaf hussein after some time.
Just wait and see.our agencies know how to handle these kind of puppets.
Our pashtoon brothers will show him right path.

The history shows that our agencies are pathetic and don't act until they are made to drop pants and bend over.

@waz , I am getting harassed by some Pakistani guy @FalconsForPeace that keeps giving me warnings. He is a very disrespectful person, but I understand his 'job'. Why the **** are you guys allowing these retard bhartis to open threads like this? Soch se baar he. Please explain bro.

The thing is bro if we ban them from such threads then Pakistanis members should accept that they can't do ones regarding movements in India, otherwise we set a double standard. What we can do is stop persistent threads like this. It's also easier for us to discredit and expose articles such as these.

Just a new a Altaf Hussain being created this project is for Post Imran Khan era the higher planners know Imran will be here for 10-15 years this Pashteen project is for the power void fill after that era

The solution is a quick merger of FATA in KPK and check on anti Pakistan rehtoric

Baluchistan was no go area till Musharaf cleaned house same need to happen in FATA if new flag emerges

Planners think ahead 10-15 years8-)

Only true check is ........Social work and Pro Pakistan movement in region

Last edited:
Well, they had nothing rational to start with....every terrorist, separatist, serial killer, criminal has some logic to fool the world. They have a malicious agenda which they hide from the sheeple until they garner enough support. It is the job of people with sane mind (which every Muslim should be) to sift through the chaff and find the kernel. From the moment I came to know about him and listen to his abuse, I could see the pernicious agenda laying bare without any effort on part...but I was and am appalled by the inadequate, lethargic rather encouraging response from the state against this evil and foreign funded movement. It's not the Manzoor Pashteen rather the agencies and military establishment, which is either incompetent or complicit, are to be blamed for the harms done or will be done to the country by PTM. They let these snakes grow. Altaf H, Nawaz Shareef are all fine examples of this control game played by the agencies.
I think social media has become a double edged sword for them, initially it gained them a somewhat of a following yet the same social media has exposed the vociferous attitude of these folks to Pakistan and it's army, a classic example would be that fellow who was shouting "Israel fauj Zindabad", Pashtuns are no longer taking these folks seriously if indeed they ever did, in regards to military I think they have realized that this movement is fizzling out and their is no need to make a martyr of the likes of Ali Wazir and Manzoor Pashteen.Kudos bhai

Manzoor Pasheen can register a political party and stand in election to raise the Pustoon voices in national assembly instead of becoming a nuisance by demonstrations and road blocks everywhere. Pakistani nation is sick of this...

This is what happens when you let 3 million Namak Haram Refugees live in your country without any restrictions. Thanks to our deceitful and corrupt politicians.

Those missing persons were terrorists whose remains were eaten by dogs and eagles and crows after they suicide blasted themselves. In short those missing persons were terrorists and are having a hot life in h3ll.

As @Imran Khan mentioned.

Btw I'm sure agencies will do their job just as they did with altafa.

Second largest ethnicity. Spread over the most area (dominate KPK and FATA, huge presence in Balochistan as well), is probably the proudest (and often too proud) ethnicity of the country, face no discriminatory laws, are to be found in literally every public place... Why couldn't PTM's idiot sponsors find a demographic that could actually be passed off as 'oppressed'? The people of FATA faced problems because - here comes the genius answer to the world's toughest question - there was a war against TTP terrorists there who often hid in people's homes. Asymmetric warfare, and yet the armed forces took great measures to preserve life and rebuild. Musharraf was a traitor and what he did is well known but beyond him our approach to FATA has been good. Mainstreaming it is the pejorative of the political establishment not the army yet you see the army pushing it more and PTM goes on to target the army. Pushes the myth that the TTP are the same as the Afghan Taliban. Gets weird amounts of attention from 'foreign media' where Pakistan usually never features as newsworthy.

It's obvious what PTM was. Perhaps an attempt at 'Colour Revolution'? Regardless, the Rangers are screwing these guys in Karachi. Serves them right. Can you imagine a Punjabi crowd standing in Peshawar or Quetta and cursing Pashtuns with slurs the way PTM did with Punjabis? What a joke honestly.

Second largest ethnicity. Spread over the most area (dominate KPK and FATA, huge presence in Balochistan as well), is probably the proudest (and often too proud) ethnicity of the country, face no discriminatory laws, are to be found in literally every public place... Why couldn't PTM's idiot sponsors find a demographic that could actually be passed off as 'oppressed'? The people of FATA faced problems because - here comes the genius answer to the world's toughest question - there was a war against TTP terrorists there who often hid in people's homes. Asymmetric warfare, and yet the armed forces took great measures to preserve life and rebuild. Musharraf was a traitor and what he did is well known but beyond him our approach to FATA has been good. Mainstreaming it is the pejorative of the political establishment not the army yet you see the army pushing it more and PTM goes on to target the army. Pushes the myth that the TTP are the same as the Afghan Taliban. Gets weird amounts of attention from 'foreign media' where Pakistan usually never features as newsworthy.

It's obvious what PTM was. Perhaps an attempt at 'Colour Revolution'? Regardless, the Rangers are screwing these guys in Karachi. Serves them right. Can you imagine a Punjabi crowd standing in Peshawar or Quetta and cursing Pashtuns with slurs the way PTM did with Punjabis? What a joke honestly.

Just bomb their families in Afghanistan and they will get the message.

Public pressure needs to be put on the government to deport all the Afghans. You cannot become a progressive economically strong nation when you have these f**kers creating negative propaganda against you.

Back
Top Bottom