What's new

'Many killed' in Pakistan bombing

Err Balochi's asking for their own country? Are you indian media's crack? You sure are. There are some odd morons who want that, the vast majority don't. And the aerial bombing on those 80 people were not our own countrymen all right. You don't call terrorists our countrymen.

So if it is okay in Pakistan to bomb "minority morons who demand Independence",then I guess there is nothing wrong for India to shoot "terrorists" who roam around with guns demanding "freedom"!

Since Pakistan has the luxury to define that "it is only minority" that demand "freedom",I hope this can be extended to India as well! What say?

So if it is okay in Pakistan to bomb "minority morons who demand Independence",then I guess there is nothing wrong for India to shoot "terrorists" who roam around with guns demanding "freedom"!

Since Pakistan has the luxury to define that "it is only minority" that demand "freedom",I hope this can be extended to India as well! What say?

Since when Al qaeda has demanded independence? If you're talking about those Bugtis, then yes they should be bombed because they are using guns and bombs to demand their freedom. India doesn't come into this. Yes they're aiding baloch rebels, but what happens in India is not linked to this. So don't bring india into this. start a new topic if you want to bring india into this.

Who defines they are "under" Indian occupation? Pakistan.
Other then Pakistan no other country defines anyone in India as under "Indian Occupation".
Actually its those people who ARE under indian occupation that say that they're under indian occupation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom