What's new

Manufacturing of Pakistan's first electric car

Something like this would be better..
I think somebody in India is looking into this..looks like the Nano though..
YouTube - Air Car (1 of 2) from France

In India we have already developed a decent looking and good quality electric car way back.

Now, It is primarily notable for manufacturing the world's best selling electric vehicle, the REVAi.

RECC currently produces two versions of the REVAi, an urban electric micro-car seating two adults and two children:

* REVAi, equipped with lead-acid batteries, which has a nominal range of 80 km (50 mi) per charge and a top speed of 80 km/h (50 mph).
* REVA L-ion, equipped with Lithium-ion batteries, which has faster acceleration and a nominal range of 120 km (75 mi) per charge.[5]

The REVA has been sold in India since 2001 and in the UK since 2003. It is now available in many other countries.

It is currently the world's largest operational example of a plant specially dedicated to the assembly of battery electric vehicles. :woot: The entire building is LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accredited allowing the company to boast one of the lowest dirt-to-dust carbon footprints in the automotive world.

Now, u must be curious to see the pics, here they are:

0918-reva-nxrjpg-ffd467e951d8e39a_large.jpg

18reva3.jpg

reva_car_3.jpg

800px-Red_NXR_Intercity_REVA_model.jpg

800px-Reva_NXG.jpg

Improvedgwhiz.gif

car-electric-reva-by-revanorge.jpg

Electric cars are future.

You should ask your government to build energy from Solar. If I am not wrong, than our renewable energy production is more than your total energy production. You should opt for renewable energy from solar and wind in Baluchistan.

Turkish company Zorlu is investing in wind energy projects in Pakistan; I believe Chinese are doing assesments on solar energy in the country, as they now have an edge on this technology

an agreement was signed with them in december to produce 2300MW of electricity through wind turbines and solar panels

Congrats guys! Electric cars are the future. I think with right advertising/marketing the project will be very successful.

Its true we are an ungrateful nation.

FFS stop crying about shortage of electricity and appreciate the work of these people.

Step in right direction.
People of Pakistan... forget about the charging of this car.
It can charge while parking in your garage or shopping mall, from solar panels.
Only problem is govt. which is discouraging all developments in right direction.

Electricity problem of Pakistan is a big hogwash.

Very soon you'll see homes that will sell electricity to WAPDA.

plzz make a UPS which can last for 1 month
I can make one for you are u ready to invest? ;-)

Air wont liquify under pressure? would be better to do something similar with compressed nitrogen which will liquefy under pressure and will be mor efficiently stored and used.
Nitrogen changing phase from liquid to gas will cool down and lose pressure..unless you can utilize that refigurant effect to run the car airconditiong. that would be dual benefit.

Turkish company Zorlu is investing in wind energy projects in Pakistan; I believe Chinese are doing assesments on solar energy in the country, as they now have an edge on this technology

an agreement was signed with them in december to produce 2300MW of electricity through wind turbines and solar panels

Solar panels is a big fail..its better to capture solar heat and run an ORC turbine!

Back
Top Bottom