What's new

Manmohan the honest king of a corrupt regime: Navjot Singh Sidhu

i would say narendra modi for what he has done to gujarat(not the riots:P)

hell eeffin no, this jerk cannot be a PM of India. This man has his hands soaked in blood of innocent civilians. I'd rather vote congress again if this man stands for PM elections again. Something is obviously wrong with BJP's decision makers keep pitching people like Modi, Advani & sushmita swaraj. The women declared that she would cut her hairs if Sonia ever became a prime minister of India during elections 9 years ago. I don't want anyone racist or religious hate monger to be a Prime Minister of my country.

Modi’s role in the riots has not been proved. He has proved himself to be a progressive CM. Gujarat is a proof. He is not corrupt. Why not Modi for PM

you Indians on here talk of not electing Modi because of his role in the Gujurat riots but why elect Congress they did the same thing to my people in 1984 after Indira Gandhis assassination 10,000 Sikhs were killed in Delhi and in other cities for "revenge"

you Indians on here talk of not electing Modi because of his role in the Gujurat riots but why elect Congress they did the same thing to my people in 1984 after Indira Gandhis assassination 10,000 Sikhs were killed in Delhi and in other cities for "revenge"

people din't vote for congress party because of indira gandhi,jagdish tytler or sajjan kumar , they voted for congress because of leader's like mamohan singh, pranab mukherjee and sonia gandhi who had nothing to do with sikh roits , many congress leaders have publicaly seeked apology , and RAHUL GANDHI many times even visited holy golden temple eventhough indira gadhi was his grandmother who was killed by her sikhbody guards , many sikhs in india have also adopted the forget and forgive policy for sikh roits , now tell me have you ever seen advani , gadkari or modi visiting any dargha

and i don't thik navjot singh could be an ideal candiate for p.m post , the M.P from amritser has hardly made any changes and development in his own constituency , he is more busy with his laughter show's and cricket commentry , and he is not as experienced as manmohan singh or pranab mukheerji.

people din't vote for congress party because of indira gandhi,jagdish tytler or sajjan kumar , they voted for congress because of leader's like mamohan singh, pranab mukherjee and sonia gandhi who had nothing to do with sikh roits , many congress leaders have publicaly seeked apology , and RAHUL GANDHI many times even visited holy golden temple eventhough indira gadhi was his grandmother who was killed by her sikhbody guards , many sikhs in india have also adopted the forget and forgive policy for sikh roits , now tell me have you ever seen advani , gadkari or modi visiting any dargha

some of the congress members who were responsible for Sikh riots of 1984 are still in Indian politics today Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish tytler, and many others are even MP's

Sonia Gandhi is a corrupt nepotistic leader of the entire congress party its her who calls the shots while ManMohan Singh is the puppet go and find out about her and Rahuls swiss bank account money look at her role in the Bofors Scandal this is why the congress is a nepotistic corrupt party

actually BJP leaders in Delhi along with the RSS protected Sikhs from during the riots of 1984 they never attacked our holiest shrine they never organized a mass killing of innocent sikhs yeah we Sikhs dont need any apologies from congress Jagdsih Tytler and Sajjan Kumar still walk the streets while the blood of 10,000 sikhs is on there hands give us justice not some non sincere apology just for PR purposes

I would love to see Narendra Modi as PM of India...

please don't pull in Gujrat riots... see what he has done for the development of Gujrat.

I would love to see Narendra Modi as PM of India...

please don't pull in Gujrat riots... see what he has done for the development of Gujrat.

no amount of good work makes anyone immune from the wrong doings done,the guj riots is the main reason for the rift bet.muslims and hindus should be shot if found guilty

we all know Mr Manmohan is a man of unquestionable integrity and i pitty him for being a part of a corrupt regime.He is basically an administrator and just doesn't have the mind of a cunning politician

no amount of good work makes anyone immune from the wrong doings done,the guj riots is the main reason for the rift bet.muslims and hindus should be shot if found guilty

I don't know where do you live but I live in a area where 90%+ are Muslims and believe me common Muslim does not care much about Gujrat riots neither the Hindus...

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

we all know Mr Manmohan is a man of unquestionable integrity and i pitty him for being a part of a corrupt regime.He is basically an administrator and just doesn't have the mind of a cunning politician

Just to add... he is also a puppet of 10 Janpath...

i believe BJP should be elected look what they did to Gujruat (development wise not talking about the riots) but Modi Advani and the other ones who have the blood of innocents on there hands should not even hold a cabinet or chief minister rank i'd say Jaitley .... yeah Jaitley would be a good choice for PM

I don't know where do you live but I live in a area where 90%+ are Muslims and believe me common Muslim does not care much about Gujrat riots neither the Hindus...

your location says that u live in online fauna may be thats true there

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Just to add... he is also a puppet of 10 Janpath...

When u are a part of a political system and are under a party leader u are bound to make some compromises and please lets not call him a puppet

Modi’s role in the riots has not been proved. He has proved himself to be a progressive CM. Gujarat is a proof. He is not corrupt. Why not Modi for PM

Not always the hard workers with results get rewarded. Yo hold a position you need a sane mind. I just dont have enough trust on this person coz of his unstable nature. He might have given Gujurat the progress, but not yet ready to be a PM.

I will say out of everybody MMS has a sane mind. He is not impulsive.

Back
Top Bottom