What's new

Manmohan the honest king of a corrupt regime: Navjot Singh Sidhu

Ajaxpaul

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: BJP MP from Punjab Navjot Singh Sidhu, who was roped in to strengthen the party's Delhi unit, on Tuesday described Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as the "honest king of a corrupt regime" which could not control either inflation or graft.

Alleging that the UPA government was "boasting" of nine per cent growth, he said inflation wasn't this high even during wartime.

"It doesn't affect the rich, they are becoming richer in this system. People have lost confidence in congress, which has lost its credibility...Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is the honest king of a corrupt regime," he told reporters here.

The former cricketer alleged that inflation and corruption had broken the back of the common man and the projected growth was not reaching the poor.

He said it was an honour that he has been handed over the responsibility of helping the Delhi unit of BJP in regaining its strength.

"I will help rejuvenate the roots of the party in Delhi. I will move from one locality to another to increase the power of BJP here," he said.

Replying to a question on BJP's failure to reap the dividends in Delhi elections, Sidhu said the party may have lost in the capital but has not died yet.

"This is not the time to worry but to introspect and capitalise on the government's follies by unveiling its real face."

Delhi BJP chief Vijendra Gupta demanded a CBI probe into the Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit's role in CWG scam, alleging the CM was being shielded by the government.

"This government is stubborn. Common people are facing problems because of price rise and the government is turning its face away from their woes," he alleged.

Manmohan the honest king of a corrupt regime: Navjot Singh Sidhu - The Times of India

It does not matter what the Govt is, what matter is leadership to ensure the boat floats.

Well the Sardar does not know what kaalia and sambha are doing ... :hitwall: He does not know anything about any scam what you guys talking about

It does not matter what the Govt is, what matter is leadership to ensure the boat floats.

You mean it doesn't matter that the boat is full of holes and the crew incompetent, all it needs is a good captain.

what do you expect its Congress these useless fools are bleeding India dry by the day Mafia Girl Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul are watching the poor suffer while they live in luxury in the comfort of Delhi's Suburbs only reason they get voted is because they're last name is Gandhi THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN RELATED TO MAHATMA GANDHI!!!!!

the acronym for the congress is the INC which only has 2 meanings

Indian
Nepotistic
Congress party

or

Indian
naive
Corrupt party

anytime Congress is in power of course there will be corruption scams of course there will be controversy BJP was in rule for only 5 years and they brought the economic growth to over 6% and actually did something for the poor

It takes a special man for your whole party to get fun made out of and yet everyone still praises the leader.

Navjot Singh Sidhu should be BJPs 2014 PM candidate, Indian junta dont want Advani, Gadkari and Sushma. Sidhu is a crowd puller, great debater, good public image, played cricket for India and sucessful MP.

Navjot Singh Sidhu should be BJPs 2014 PM candidate, Indian junta dont want Advani, Gadkari and Sushma. Sidhu is a crowd puller, great debater, good public image, played cricket for India and sucessful MP.

Yes but he also lacks some common sense ... Which you need plenty to be PM of this country ... I think Arun jaitley should be BJP s next PM candidate

Anyone with clean image should be PM.......advani , modi , sushma etc doesnt fit in this category

Yes but he also lacks some common sense ... Which you need plenty to be PM of this country ... I think Arun jaitley should be BJP s next PM candidate

no BJP should put Navjot singh as PM candidate besides how does he lack common sense?

i would say narendra modi for what he has done to gujarat(not the riots:P)

hide3.jpg

You just watch some cricket talk shows of Siddhu and you will see the expressions on faces of the other co hosts :lol:

He may come across as a bossy, opium addict but he is very highly educated and have lots of knowledge. You are confusing his energy with common sense. I like such characters, who connect with people and say things on face, I really do. I don't want future PM to be timid, bad dress sense, he should be patriotic and well presentable on International stage.

Back
Top Bottom