What's new

Manmohan Singh set to skip CHOGM meet in Sri Lanka

I am aware of all the things you mentioned. India has also in the past provided a safe zone for LTTE in Tamil Nadu, given arms, logistical support, etc.

India should withdraw completely from any and all internal affairs of Sri Lanka.

Brother its very complicated now ,b4 tamils had army to protect them from singhalese at the moment they believing us(India/ Indian tamils) . We are the only hope so we can't ditch them.

I am not an idiot like you , India sent IPKF to SL , why you send Indian troops for their domestic problems at first place ??? such step irritated SL thus it not took part in SAARC summit wic took place in Islamabad , have you heard about Rajiv Ghandhi -Jayawrdene pact first read those things and argue. So India can't play silent role in SL issue.

Read Kachativu again and again I can't explain it. You can arrest fisherman whoever crossing maritime borders but killing them is unacceptable even Pakistan not killed Indian fisherman for crossing borders . Speak with sense ...ok 

From your posts I understood that you don't know anything about that issues better stay away from the topic.
tell me a single incident with proof where SL navy killed a TN fisherman in recent years. and you cant fish near Katchchatheevu. The other thing is TN fishermen are caught way inside SL waters even close to SL shores like Puttalam, Mannar and even Trinco! 
No, we wont.

peace out then, go and sleep without fear!

Do you know another category? Those who talk about subjects having no idea and those who flee when pressed for facts! I remember you, your comical pic and stupid answers are hard to forget! :D 

dont you think if your fishermen stop stealing our fish, your people wont be arrested. Tell me a single incident where TN fishermen were killed by SLN in 2012-2013 with proof. SL is doing what it should do!
You r right 100% agree with you , end of the discussion.

I am aware of all the things you mentioned. India has also in the past provided a safe zone for LTTE in Tamil Nadu, given arms, logistical support, etc.

India should withdraw completely from any and all internal affairs of Sri Lanka.

The Indian state will not let go of the issues of tamils.

What I told go and read don't you???? India supplied Vijanta tank (built in Avadi, TN) to SL army , INDRA radars were given, India did naval blockade thus tamils not able get weapons from North Korea. Those things happens in 2007-2008 time points.

Have you know two Indian jawans(engineer units) died during the disposal of landmines in tamil regions at SL , I can say many things. India is not holy as you think.

So you are saying destroying terrorists are wrong and removing landmines in Tamil area are wrong? Do you want Tamils to live with land mines? Funny form of brotherhood! well what to say when they steal the fish of the very same brothers! 
The Indian state will not let go of the issues of tamils.
So you are eating your own words? 
You r right 100% agree with you , end of the discussion.
ok I understand you have no answer! idiot! 
Brother its very complicated now ,b4 tamils had army to protect them from singhalese at the moment they believing us(India/ Indian tamils) . We are the only hope so we can't ditch them.
How on earth do you say LTTE was protecting civilians? If LTTE was protecting tamils why did,
1. Tamils fled LTTE area to other countries and to come and live in Sinhala areas?
2. Why did Gov had to send medicine, food, maintain schools and even pay salary for public administrators for a 30 year period even when LTTE was there? which LTTE taxed heavily from Tamil civilians!
3. Why did Tamil civilians crossed to army defence lines in the final war and why did LTTE shot at fleeing civilians?
4. Why did LTTE position their arms in the middle of civilians and used Tamil people as a human shield? This is a very popular practice among LTTE that even IPKF army generals would agree with.
5. why did LTTE used Tamil children as soldiers adn they have to come to Gov side to get a good life?
:D I know you have no answers! again I know why!

Last edited:

First thing you have to realize is many of the western media are bought by LTTE groups in west. The ltte accumulated a large amount of wealth by heroin trade and shipping. These money is put to use. I dont say SL army is a group pf angels. BUt most of the things are bogus. If you really want to act against rape of women in SL war, believe me it was the IPKF that was blamed most. There were issues where SL soldiers raped women but they were punished! and were given big punishments unlike those given to US soldiers by US.
If IPKF did, I want them to be punished too. I dont want to say our armed forced are angels.

So you are saying destroying terrorists are wrong and removing landmines in Tamil area are wrong? Do you want Tamils to live with land mines? Funny form of brotherhood! well what to say when they steal the fish of the very same brothers! 

So you are eating your own words? 

ok I understand you have no answer! idiot! 

How on earth do you say LTTE was protecting civilians? If LTTE was protecting tamils why did,
1. Tamils fled LTTE area to other countries and to come and live in Sinhala areas?
2. Why did Gov had to send medicine, food, maintain schools and even pay salary for public administrators for a 30 year period even when LTTE was there? which LTTE taxed heavily from Tamil civilians!
3. Why did Tamil civilians crossed to army defence lines in the final war and why did LTTE shot at fleeing civilians?
4. Why did LTTE position their arms in the middle of civilians and used Tamil people as a human shield? This is a very popular practice among LTTE that even IPKF army generals would agree with.
5. why did LTTE used Tamil children as soldiers adn they have to come to Gov side to get a good life?
:D I know you have no answers! again I know why!

You will obey what we tell you to. You clowns don't know how to run your country- now run it according to our wishes.

You will obey what we tell you to. You clowns don't know how to run your country- now run it according to our wishes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/i-hate-a-dream-within-a-dream-what-the-****-man-418x250.jpg

dream-dreams-meme-real-y-u-no-y-u-no-guy-Favim.com-44491.jpg

Seriously Mods, Should'nt there be at least a minimum mental capacity of an amoeba to comment on these forums ? And some Indian posters ask us to be civic when replying to retards like this.. Height of delusion, Worse than a bollywood bubble this is a Madrasi movie bubble.. :laugh:

Seriously Mods, Should'nt there be at least a minimum mental capacity of an amoeba to comment on these forums ? And some Indian posters ask us to be civic when replying to retards like this.. Height of delusion, Worse than a bollywood bubble this is a Madrasi movie bubble.. :laugh:

Not a surprise

Not a surprise

Ahahahaha.. :rofl: And these buggers venerate these jokers and vote them to power.. What a comedy show.. One thing is for sure some of these Indian keyboard warriors are endless source of entertainment.. Really dont want to generalize cos majority are indeed mature sensible posters

If you are this stupid that you fail to understand the difference between protecting the Territory of India on the one hand and asking India to interfere in the domestic affairs of another nation(Sri Lanka) then you dont belong in India in the first place.

What happens in Sri Lanka is the affair of Sri Lanka till they take steps that harm Indian interests.
And from what all accounts have clarified, it is the Indian Tamil fishermen who regularly cross over to the Sri Lankan waters to fish there because they have reduced the fishing stocks in Indian waters by excessive and unsustainable fishing.
If you are under the assumption that Indian Navy should somehow protect Indians who commit illegal acts, then you are highly mistaken.

On the other hand, were Sri Lankan fishermen coming over to Indian waters to fish, the Indian Navy would no doubt arrest them just as the Sri Lankan Navy does the same.

Or do you wish for Indian Armed Forces to support Tamil fishermen fishing in Lankan waters?

Good thing the powers at the center think differently than you do especially on the highlighted one of yours. They are committed to enforcing the 1987 accord which was promised once again by Rajapakshe brothers ensuring the participation of India in the SL war.

National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon — who met top Sri Lanka leaders here in the last two days — emphasised the need for Colombo to fulfil its commitment to India and the international community regarding a political settlement that would go beyond the 13th Amendment of the country’s Constitution.

Clear message on 13th Amendment conveyed to Sri Lanka: Menon - The Hindu

“he was grateful for Indian assistance in terms of ensuring that the elections were held and an elected body has taken its place. He informs that he has now assumed charge and is grateful to India”.

Wigneswaran thanks PM for support -The New Indian Express

Before telling us how to run a country, try to answer a question without running away! coward! 
Good thing the powers at the center think differently than you do especially on the highlighted one of yours. They are committed to enforcing the 1987 accord which was promised once again by Rajapakshe brothers ensuring the participation of India in the SL war.

National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon — who met top Sri Lanka leaders here in the last two days — emphasised the need for Colombo to fulfil its commitment to India and the international community regarding a political settlement that would go beyond the 13th Amendment of the country’s Constitution.

Clear message on 13th Amendment conveyed to Sri Lanka: Menon - The Hindu

“he was grateful for Indian assistance in terms of ensuring that the elections were held and an elected body has taken its place. He informs that he has now assumed charge and is grateful to India”.

Wigneswaran thanks PM for support -The New Indian Express

13 th Amendment is practised in SL and many in SL are for 13A. Meanwhile read this too,

TN politicians exploiting Lankan Tamils issue: C.V. Wigneswaran - The Hindu
TN politicians exploiting Lankan Tamils issue: C.V. Wigneswaran

We will fight, but sometimes we come together. The next door neighbour must not come and say ‘you must divorce’... That is not your business”
Tamil Nadu politicians use the Sri Lankan Tamils’ issue for their own gains, much to the detriment of the Tamils in Sri Lanka, said Justice C.V. Wigneswaran, the chief ministerial candidate of the Tamil National Alliance (TNA) in the upcoming Northern Provincial Council elections.
Speaking to The Hindu in the midst of his campaign here, Mr. Wigneswaran said: “In Tamil Nadu, our problems have been taken to be the ball to be played in the tennis court between the two or three parties. They [Tamil Nadu politicians] start hitting the ball from one side to the other and it is we who get hit by that.”
When politicians in Tamil Nadu say separation is the only solution, the Sinhalese masses – many sections of which fear that Tamils would collaborate with India and form a separate State – get very annoyed.
“We get affected by what is being said there,” said Justice Wigneswaran, a former Supreme Court judge, emphasising that the emotional rhetoric only made Tamils here more vulnerable.
Comparing the Sri Lankan situation to a home where the husband and wife are having a fight, he said: “We will fight, but sometimes we come together. The next door neighbour must not come and say ‘you must divorce, you must divorce’. That is not your business.”
Tamil Nadu’s efforts, he said, must be to see that there was greater responsiveness on the part of different communities in Sri Lanka rather than promoting antipathy towards each other.
He was quick to add that the TNA was very impressed with the support and sympathy of those in Tamil Nadu, but added “the solution is really in our hands”.
The TNA, an amalgam of five parties, has fielded Mr. Wigneswaran despite some internal differences over the choice of the candidate. The alliance, which has done well in elections in recent years, is a front-runner in the September 21 poll.
Keywords: Sri Lankan Tamils’ issue, Tamil Nadu politicians, Justice C.V. Wigneswaran, Tamil National Alliance, Northern Provincial Council elections 
If IPKF did, I want them to be punished too. I dont want to say our armed forced are angels.
So punish them! who is stopping you. Then ask what we are doing!

Im peaceful alright, My only concern is what is your govt leaving to your future generations? Will you teach your kids to be proud of the fact that your army conducted massacre in no fire zone created by them? will you tell them proudly your army killed a kid just because he was son of your enemy? Your victory is temporary .. think of all the damage you have done to your community ... now that the world has seen your true face with video evidences, can you be proud of it, can u erase your history? All you had to do was provide equal rights.. now you will have to answer to your future generations... It is better not to leave a mark at all instead of passing a legacy of barbarity...

What this gov is leaving for Lankans is left for the lankans to think about. We are not only proud of our army but grateful to them. It is because of them defending our frontlines day and night people lived safely in Colombo. It is because of their sacrifices the people today in SL are living peacefully. That is a thing we are ever grateful. Even the tamils nowadays live in peace thanks to the armed forces.
What video evidences. Just see what was in the videos.
1, You have a photo of a kid alive and his dead body. It doesn’t say anything about the murderer. And even if the army murdered him how does it tarnish the SL army. Didn’t US army killed Bin Laden’s children while killing Osama Bin Laden? What about that?
1. The Isairiya’s case. Probably she was shot dead, but not raped. Actually SL forces treated her with dignity at first.
2. The other one Colonel Ramesh was executed.but who is he? He is a LTTE terrorist responsible for burying alive 600 surrendered SL policemen! He himself was a man who killed many surrenderd SL army soldiers. This coming from an indian is especially hilarious given that he has executed many IPKF soldiers brutaly. Go and ask the brutality of LTTE eastern caders from any knowledgable IPKF officer.
To tell the truth, how LTTE was killed is the last thing we in SL care. If you are so peaceful go and see how Indian army itself kills people in Kashmir, control elections and see the brutal manner in which Khalistani movement is crushed. The officer who was accused of many many brutalities was given Padma Shri.
Actually Tamils have equal rights as individuals. It is just Tamil culture and heritage in SL need to be identified more giving tamil language more status. Other than that most of them are solved.

Back
Top Bottom