What's new

Manmohan Singh opens door to Pakistan

It would be wise to settle disputes, but remain neutral with India. I think we should cut our diplomatic ties with India. There's frankly no benefit in having any relations with India. Pakistan's main focus should lie on expanding relations with China. No hostilities with India or any neighbour for the sake of stability in the region.

You are absolutely right and I support you fully.

Pakistan should SEAL its Borders with India. No Pakistanis should visit India. Pakistan should not import Onions, Tomatoes or any other Fruits-Vegetables nor should it Import any Goods from India.

Also no Indian Sports Teams especially Cricket, Hockey etc. should visit Pakistan.

Similarly India should return the favour and ensure that no Pakistani Cricketers are allowed to participate in the IPL or ICL.

I trust all Pakistani Brothers and Sisters will support as well as agree with me.

Pakistan should also deny Indian Air Crafts from using Pakistani Air Space and of course no Pakistani Aircrafts to use Indian Air Space.

At the same time Pakistan should enhance it already deep relations with China.

Then India will learn a lesson.

You are absolutely right and I support you fully.

Pakistan should SEAL its Borders with India. No Pakistanis should visit India. Pakistan should not import Onions, Tomatoes or any other Fruits-Vegetables nor should it Import any Goods from India.

Also no Indian Sports Teams especially Cricket, Hockey etc. should visit Pakistan.

Similarly India should return the favour and ensure that no Pakistani Cricketers are allowed to participate in the IPL or ICL.

I trust all Pakistani Brothers and Sisters will support as well as agree with me.

Pakistan should also deny Indian Air Crafts from using Pakistani Air Space and of course no Pakistani Aircrafts to use Indian Air Space.

At the same time Pakistan should enhance it already deep relations with China.

Then India will learn a lesson.

All these things are already in place. So what are the next suggestions

M Singh ji open the doors when Pak shut the doors. When Pak totally refused to give trade passage. But unfortunately this time its MQM, who refused to allow Sind roads for Indian Afghan trade.

I think the matter is too late , Pak frist priority should be to beef up its airforce and navy in next 2-3 years

Friendship is low priority , it should be on equal terms

IPL/ICL what ever is joke league , T20 is not even cricket -
any league where billions are made and only 4% is given to our cricketers is a joke
Pakistani cricketers shoudl only be allowed to play in Australia/England as they have better cricket...

Plus bycott the world world cup 10 days before it starts for good measures

Onions and vegetables we already have all that - stuff just need to make sure its not exported out illegally to india

Last edited:
Yaar as much as it may irk some on both sides of the border, talking really is the only way forward. We can't win Kashmir over militarily and the Indians cannot beat us into subjugation.

Pakistan needs to close some of the fronts, Indians do not need this front..so net of it is that both sides really have no other realistic options aside from talking.

I think the matter is too late , Pak frist priority should be to beef up its airforce and navy in next 2-3 years

Friendship is low priority , it should be on equal terms

1. IPL/ICL what ever is joke league , T20 is not even cricket -
any league where billions are made and only 4% is given to our cricketers is a joke

2. Pakistani cricketers shoudl only be allowed to play in Australia/England as they have better cricket...

Plus bycott the world world cup 10 days before it starts for good measures

Onions and vegetables we already have all that - stuff just need to make sure its not exported out illegally to india

1. Then why are the Pakistani Media and Leadership complaining about India "hindering" Pakistani Cricketers by not giving them or delaying their "India Visit" Visas?

2. That is a very good idea and you have my support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom