What's new

Manmohan Singh a tragic figure' Washington post

When same thing Indian media says than they have no problem with it but when a neutral media like Washington Post says this than it really embarrasses the GOI since when it's the case of Indian media they can say that it is there job to criticize the govt. of the day but WP is a neutral media & if it is saying this than this must be true (perception matters).

I think the feelings are mutual! Well Democracy is not perfect, but its the system that is close to being perfect. My previous remarks only meant that we should have been careful in execution for a long term objective.
Indians losing their pride in world largest democracy facade - which cannot feed and sanitize its own people? Good to see some disillusioned indians on this forum!

When same thing Indian media says than they have no problem with it but when a neutral media like Washington Post says this than it really embarrasses the GOI since when it's the case of Indian media they can say that it is there job to criticize the govt. of the day but WP is a neutral media & if it is saying this than this must be true (perception matters).

well.. they are more worried about their image outside India than inside. In actual fact it's the people of India they need to be conscious about.. not outsiders. Then again.. it shows where their priorities lie...

Why should i trust washington post?????Till MMS was allowing west into india he was their blue-eyed boy now suddenly he became untouchable?

Why west suddenly started working against India?
Showing too much eagerness to downgrade ratings?

Is that because this government planning to make tax rules stricter?
Is that because India allowed some medicine to be copied in India and manufactured here by local people with very less cost? (cancer medicine)

West will be happy if u dont tax them.
WHy should i trust west?

Why west suddenly started working against India?
Showing too much eagerness to downgrade ratings?

Is that because this government planning to make tax rules stricter?
Is that because India allowed some medicine to be copied in India and manufactured here by local people with very less cost? (cancer medicine)

West will be happy if u dont tax them.
WHy should i trust west?

You need not trust west. But isn't it obvious that the economy is stuck at the moment? Tell me what is unfair in S&P and other agencies downgrading the ratings for India? There is large scale corruption, bureaucracy bottleneck, lack of reforms, budget deficits and what not?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom