What's new

Manmohan, most corrupt Prime Minister of India

pothead

Reaction score
Country
India
Manmohan Singh who pretended to be honest is fast turning out to be the most corrupt PM of India.

This traitor gives the proofs against Lallu Prasad to Lallu and exposed the whistle blower?! This low life Manmohan Singh is the second worst PM after Nehru and the most corrupt PM of India, bar none.

Mandy was the worst PM India ever had. He was even worse than Nehru, Indira, or that guy who used to drink his own pee.

Unless you have facts to post calling him names solves nothing

I look at Manmohan's tenure as PM as one of missed opportunities
Manmohan Singh tenure as finance minister in 1991 was pivotal in India's development.
Irrespective of his record as PM he will be remembered for his public service.

Unless you have facts to post calling him names solves nothing

I look at Manmohan's tenure as PM as one of missed opportunities
Manmohan Singh tenure as finance minister in 1991 was pivotal in India's development.
Irrespective of his record as PM he will be remembered for his public service.

I disagree.
even after all this if we don't want to address the fact that MMS is corrupt, we would be doing a disservice to public discourse.

I am not talking about MMS, the finance minister. I am interested in MMS, the PM.

22196417_1753806271307118_275587046159100155_n.png

A picture is worth million words.

Mandy wasn't responsible for that, it was an IMF decision and India had to implement or default. All Mandy did was deliver the IMF's demands to the PM.

Watch the video.
Watch how the old crook helped Mallya get thousands of crores of our money. Wonder how much share of the loot did the old crook get?

He is saying it out in public. the brazen, shameless crook who has brought shame to the Sikhs.

Mandy wasn't responsible for that, it was an IMF decision and India had to implement or default. All Mandy did was deliver the IMF's demands to the PM.

not every IMF program has succeeded around the World

I disagree.
even after all this if we don't want to address the fact that MMS is corrupt, we would be doing a disservice to public discourse.

I am not talking about MMS, the finance minister. I am interested in MMS, the PM.

22196417_1753806271307118_275587046159100155_n.png

A picture is worth million words.

he was a puppet for Sonia Gandhi. How much corrupt money has he made ? there was corruption around him in the government.

No doubt in my mind that Manmohan was an absolutely pathetic and incredibly corrupt man, masquerading as an intellectual.

Few years back I bought into the narrative that he is not a corrupt person but the recent revelations have left no doubt that this sardar is a kalank on the patriotic Sikhs.
This incredibly corrupt man served one family and in turn screwed a whole nation.

No doubt in my mind that Manmohan was an absolutely pathetic and incredibly corrupt man, masquerading as an intellectual.

Few years back I bought into the narrative that he is not a corrupt person but the recent revelations have left no doubt that this sardar is a kalank on the patriotic Sikhs.
This incredibly corrupt man served one family and in turn screwed a whole nation.

Don't need to see his performance as a statement on patriotism or not of Sikhs. He is his own individual and his doings represent him and him alone.

Back
Top Bottom