What's new

Manipur’s horror: When Operation Bluebird struck terror

Do i look like a 50 center to you:omghaha:!Btw i am far more educated to be a paid poster,I am only here to show everyone your true intent;)!!
Nope..I never said 50 cent..ffor Indians can't afford it.5 paise sounds more within the budget of Indians.

Yeah right,demand your rights and independence and get mass murder and rapes.

No one asked you to take guns against them.I am fully support for such an action if someone try to gun running in our nation.There is no place for anti nationals here.

Yeah right,demand your rights and independence and get mass murder and rapes.

OH please..keep that patriotic "sacrifices" to yourself.Even the european armies sacrificed a lot to commit genocides and colonialism.Same as you guys are.
So you compare what happened 30 yrs ago with something that happened 150 yrs ago in the same breath without much context or substance in your argument?
Grow up kid.

Read the post i wrote above. then talk . and before you BS some more let me tell you my father was an officer who served for 30 odd yrs in the army , we as a family have seen the hardships army men go through to keep us safe, were their mistakes on our part ? Yes !!! but those were difficult times and the circumstances were different.
If the army had not acted in a hard fashion , we would have had been in the same situation our neighbor is today.

You are wasting your breath, he believes in Arunachal Pradesh being liberated by the Chinese :lol:

So you compare what happened 30 yrs ago with something that happened 150 yrs ago in the same breath without much context or substance in your argument?
Grow up kid.
No one asked you to take guns against them.I am fully support for such an action if someone try to gun running in our nation.There is no place for anti nationals here.
There is no nation here.Just a bunch of colonists who did the same that they accuse europeans of doing.
And yes there is no comparison.The fact that Indians do Now what europeans did centuries ago makes Indians even lower scum than the imperialists and colonists centuries ago.Particularly when one considers that Indians once fought against the same practices.

Nope..I never said 50 cent..ffor Indians can't afford it.5 paise sounds more within the budget of Indians.
You know the funniest thing is that i had a room mate from Arunachal Pradesh back in school(He was from Bom dilla) and he was a die hard supporter of the Indian democracy.He once told me that some Arunachal Pradesh residents,specially the ones from the border areas had been recruited by the Chinese Intelligence agencies to spew hatred against the Indian Govt..I didn't believe him at that time but now after watching your comments here i can see why he made that bizarre claim at that time.

There is no nation here.Just a bunch of colonists who did the same that they accuse europeans of doing.
And yes there is no comparison.The fact that Indians do Now what europeans did centuries ago makes Indians even lower scum than the imperialists and colonists centuries ago.Particularly when one considers that Indians once fought against the same practices.

India is our nation and its integrity and sovereignity is our prime important.We will do whatever we want to protect our nation .You can take it or leave it.If you dont want to be in this nation you can find another place but we are not gonna change our stance.

You know the funniest thing is that i had a room mate from Arunachal Pradesh back in school(He was from Bom dilla) and he was a die hard supporter of the Indian democracy.He once told me that some Arunachal Pradesh residents,specially the ones from the border areas had been recruited by the Chinese Intelligence agencies to spew hatred against the Indian Govt..I didn't believe him at that time but now after watching your comments here i can see why he made that bizarre claim at that time.
LOL.Yeah,you and your fairy tales of imaginary "arunachalees".Your british masters gave you democracy.Most people in AP have had it for millenias,a direct democracy like the greeks at that and not Indian "democracy" where votes are literally bought for a few thousand rupees.

Now you have proved beyond doubt that you are nothing other than a shameless little false flagger rat.

India is our nation and its integrity and sovereignity is our prime important.We will do whatever we want to protect our nation .You can take it or leave it.If you dont want to be in this nation you can find another place but we are not gonna change our stance.
Yawn,India is a group of several dozen nations.India is nothing more than a geographical reference.Nothing more.

Well 50 cent army and their masters can do maximun like this.No more no less.But who gives a shit?

LOL.Yeah,you and your fairy tales of imaginary "arunachalees".Your british masters gave you democracy.Most people in AP have had it for millenias,a direct democracy like the greeks at that and not Indian "democracy" where votes are literally bought for a few thousand rupees.
Your rantings won't change the facts that nearly all Arnuanchal Pradesh citizens are patriotic in nature and they despise the Chinese Govt. for their atrocities against the Tibetian people.Now my friend was a real Arunachali unlike you and his father was a D.M. of that state.

Your rantings won't change the facts that nearly all Arnuanchal Pradesh citizens are patriotic in nature and they despise the Chinese Govt. for their atrocities against the Tibetian people.Now my friend was a real Arunachali unlike you and his father was a D.M. of that state.
Imaginary arunachalees of yours.Trust me,dear,my family has contacts with MPs of AP..let alone the imaginary DM father of your imaginary friend.

Back
Top Bottom