What's new

MangusonianDialectics: Mysteries...resolved and unresolved.....

Is it true that Bahadur Shah Zafar was more interested in his Diwan than the affairs of the State?
What state ?

The state of the state was the consequence of Diwan attachment of his predecessors due to which state of state was least concerned matter

Spirit!?

In everything. Everyone.

SielentSpirit. ViolentSpirit.

ConstantSpirit. InconsistentSpriit.

ArisenSpirit
. FallenSpirit.

VastSpirit. MinuteSpirit.

ExpandingSpriit. ConstractingSpirit.

LostSpirit. FoundSpirit.

From a sand grain to Laniakea .... from Man to marble... Spirit rules supreme.

Spirit wins a battle or a war even before it happens.

Spirit attracts love and make it dance.

Each Form is but a manifestation of Spirit... and all the Shapes it contains... are but shadows of the Spirit!

What is the Spirit of the Universe? @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ

But then... what is Spirit? @SIPRA @Ace of Spades @peagle @StormBreaker

Mangus

Spirit!?

In everything. Everyone.

ArisenSpirit
. FallenSpirit.

LostSpirit. FoundSpirit.

Each Form is but a manifestation of Spirit... and all the Shapes it contains... are but shadows of the Spirit!

Mangus

My Spirit is Pakistan,
I'm proud of being British, but my soul resides in Pakistan,
I love Britain, but my body always moves in a bubble of aroma of Pakistan.

I'm Muslim, and my belief is Pakistan, for it was a gift given to me by my creator, to disobey my creator is to forget Pakistan. To throw back what he gave me, that's sacrilege.
He reminded me of our shared history going back to the Indus Valley Civilisation. Those ancestors may not have practiced Islam, but they were his creation, because my creator is eternal.

That is my Spirit.
"Kee jana, man kaun aan Bulleya, kee jana, man kaun"

Read my reply, I hope you find the direction :)

My Spirit is Pakistan,
I'm proud of being British, but my soul resides in Pakistan,
I love Britain, but my body always moves in a bubble of aroma of Pakistan.

I'm Muslim, and my belief is Pakistan, for it was a gift given to me by my creator, to disobey my creator is to forget Pakistan. To throw back what he gave me, that's sacrilege.
He reminded me of our shared history going back to the Indus Valley Civilisation. Those ancestors may not have practiced Islam, but they were his creation, because my creator is eternal.

That is my Spirit.

Read my reply, I hope you find the direction :)

PakBrother mine,

You have, indeed, captured Essence of my own IndentityRythm.

Happy to read the Geomacy of your perception/feeling of Spirit.

It is such. Hence, it is so.

What could be defintion of Spirit, as we see it beyond our own selves?

Just wish to get your perspective same as PaaJee @SIPRA

Mangus

PakBrother mine,

You have, indeed, captured Essence of my own IndentityRythm.

Happy to read the Geomacy of your perception/feeling of Spirit.

It is such. Hence, it is so.

What could be defintion of Spirit, as we see it beyond our own selves?

Just wish to get your perspective same as PaaJee @SIPRA

Mangus

Beyond ourselves it is hard to define, because a spirit is very much on an individual journey, I think we can share a space with other spirits, in terms of feeling an undefined unity, that unity is an undefined spirit. But true spirit can only be defined by the self, once a spirit beyond ourselves is given an exact definition, I would suggest a spirit would lose its original meaning because it would have to accommodate other definitions..

The external spirit can still be defined but that definition is hard to pin down, hence the definition becomes loose. Only the individual is the true spirit, the collective is the herd, which defined as a spirit would become too complicated, except in purely philosophical terms, because philosophical ideas always readily evolve. That collective definition will always change with time, hence the difficulty in defining it with an assured certainty.

On a separate note, I've come back here after 8 months, but I'm sure you must have noticed the mood on pdf has changed, I cant put my finger on what it is as yet, but I can sense, the mood is not the same as it was before.

Only the individual is the true spirit, the collective is the herd

True that... though herd does possess a 'collective' spirit... both for great good and evil... History... TrueHistory... is a nasty lady!

The Fundamental Princile of Creation.... The First Principle... is so Powerful in its Simplicity... it terrifies...when one looks upwards and around.... everywhere the same Principle....

We shall continue on the matter of Spirit... as it is vital not just for exposition but deeper exploration... who knows YoungPaks might read and ponder...

On a separate note, I've come back here after 8 months, but I'm sure you must have noticed the mood on pdf has changed, I cant put my finger on what it is as yet, but I can sense, the mood is not the same as it was before.

Yes, have felt it too. A more 'collective' subliminal attitude is apparent... perhaps, a reaction to changing global dynamics or lack of it.

Things are stuck ..mondially... however, people can only experience their own experiences...

My sense is that the effort of active thinking or attempt in that direciton is missing... might be KhooniVirus fatigue...

PDFers are harsher on Pakistan...and PakArmedForces... I don't visit political section... so don't know the 'mood' there...

We shall discuss this in The Momentum of History section...but then the canvas will be larger...

What is your view on this 'mood'?

I suspect that we are going to witness conflicts erupting ...first minor then everything burning... I do reserve the right to be totally wrong!

Mangus

My sense is that the effort of active thinking or attempt in that direciton is missing...
This is the impression that was jumping up at me, without multiple feedbacks, kickbacks or contradictions, it becomes difficult to have substantive discussions. More of the same or simpletons is boring and draining.

I suspect that we are going to witness conflicts erupting ...first minor then everything burning... I do reserve the right to be totally wrong!
I cant comment on this, largely I don't really care, because I am sufficiently confident in my nation and the forces. The forces are ready and awake, the people are a volcano that needs to erupt now and again to keep things interesting, as we have a habit of doing, but touch a volcano and you only get one result, you get burnt.
So touch my beautiful volcano at our peril, I suppose a little conflict wouldn't be such a bad thing after all lol

True that... though herd does possess a 'collective' spirit... both for great good and evil... History... TrueHistory... is a nasty lady!

The Fundamental Princile of Creation.... The First Principle... is so Powerful in its Simplicity... it terrifies...when one looks upwards and around.... everywhere the same Principle....

We shall continue on the matter of Spirit... as it is vital not just for exposition but deeper exploration... who knows YoungPaks might read and ponder...

I like the sense of Indus heritage, Indus people, Indus spirit.
Everyone can shine their spirit as a Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Sikh or whatever else in their own ways to carry the Indus spirit along the path of history.

Pakistaniat is the completion of that Indus spirit.

Last edited:
Spirit!?

In everything. Everyone.

ArisenSpirit
. FallenSpirit.

LostSpirit. FoundSpirit.

Mangus

Inside the spirit is warm... soulful even.
Spirit of the universe is cold and calculating... like clockwork... it gnaws away the warmth bit by bit till nothing left.
A cycle completes itself.

We observe, dissect and dissent... clock our nemesis!

PDFers are harsher on Pakistan...and PakArmedForces... I don't visit political section... so don't know the 'mood' there...

I don't think I've sensed this, I wasn't sure before so didn't comment earlier, wanted to be certain before adding my bit.

On the contrary, to me it seems they've gone hard core, there are few political servants who are frustrated because their masters are in trouble, but on the whole I get the feeling our lot have entrenched their positions.

Frankly speaking, I would rather have a thousand critics, then a thousand trumpeters. It is evil to live in a fools world, just look at our eastern neighbour. I think those you see, let them have their say, but offer a correction, its a better approach then wishing or wanting them to be blind citizens.

I don't think I've sensed this, I wasn't sure before so didn't comment earlier, wanted to be certain before adding my bit.

On the contrary, to me it seems they've gone hard core, there are few political servants who are frustrated because their masters are in trouble, but on the whole I get the feeling our lot have entrenched their positions.

Frankly speaking, I would rather have a thousand critics, then a thousand trumpeters. It is evil to live in a fools world, just look at our eastern neighbour. I think those you see, let them have their say, but offer a correction, its a better approach then wishing or wanting them to be blind citizens.

Perhaps, I should pay more attention.

Certainly, I demand higher performance from GoP and OurArmedForces...given the fluid gobal situation... Pakistan remains a RegionalPower of GlobalConsequence...

Don't know for others... but yeah... PakPositiveNationalism all the way!

Your earlier comment about the Valcano... is rather on the mark. This is my sense as well... that we as PakNation are now tired of anyone telling us how to live or conduct our business...

We do see it at PakState level... late in the coming...but we are now sensing our surroundings...

I, however, fear a misadventure from the pathetic gangetics ... it has already started... a falsefalg or two... then we know the script.

Yeah, let us not be appolotgetic about being Paks.. ever!

Mangus

Perhaps, I should pay more attention.

Certainly, I demand higher performance from GoP and OurArmedForces...given the fluid gobal situation... Pakistan remains a RegionalPower of GlobalConsequence...

Don't know for others... but yeah... PakPositiveNationalism all the way!

Your earlier comment about the Valcano... is rather on the mark. This is my sense as well... that we as PakNation are now tired of anyone telling us how to live or conduct our business...

We do see it at PakState level... late in the coming...but we are now sensing our surroundings...

I, however, fear a misadventure from the pathetic gangetics ... it has already started... a falsefalg or two... then we know the script.

Yeah, let us not be appolotgetic about being Paks.. ever!

Mangus

I think the old cliché of "It is the economy, stupid" applies as a rephrased "it is the narrative, stupid" when Indians in question.

The amount of toxic megalomaniac euphoria/despair on display all quelled by mere sentiment and narrative‽

If Pakistan is a curled up sheet... it needs to straighten further and take itself away as much as possible from what makes or defines India.

Forum on the other hand reflects transition, as in the wider world itself... our inability to keep focus or delve into depravity or dissimulation is well documented in the absence of the protagonist... golden calf and Mount Sinai.

Indians though seething with anger, foisting all miseries on Karma, the past and the age of misery... they live and project it.
It boils over ... becomes or has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thing is, will it collapse unto itself or Pakistan?

Spirit of the universe is cold and calculating... like clockwork... it gnaws away the warmth bit by bit till nothing left.

Indeed, the Spirit of the Universe is Calm, Detached and Impersonal.

It follows its Form and within this Form all the Shapes remain bound to their Functions.... both Creation and De-Creation. Or perhaps, better said, Finishing One to Start Another.

Sometimes, its the Functions that can guide the Understanding towards the TrueNature when the Definition is Opaque/Obscure.

Whilst understanding the Spirit of the Universe in its functionalities and their dovetailing qualities... we can sense the Spirit itself.
Seems to require becoming a Mirror to the Spirit and diving into it.

Or is there another manner in which we could define the Spirit of the Universe?

A cycle completes itself.

True. A Circle always complete itself.... even before the manifestation of it graces the material stage the Circle is Complete. The instant the Centre is there... Circle is ready.

The Majesty of the Circle
is too great for the limited mind of the BemusedObserve.... it can devour the Multiverse and still can have room for ten more...a million more... and it can be fall inwards to all Infinities and still retain its Form.

The Spirit of the Circle is beyond description... Language is limited for any expression... and it does appear that the SapienMind is limited too.

There are Symbols in everything... and all come from the Circle.

Only the blessed and the most wise can see and understand... albeit within the granted limitations....

The Spirit of the Universe is Alive, Vibrating to its own Rythm and possesses Intelligence which only the Mind as Vast as the Universe can comprehen.

We observe, dissect and dissent... clock our nemesis!

Yes, this is the Only Choice!

nside the spirit is warm... soulful even.

And herein lies True Beauty.

The Soul is Creation of the Most Magnificent!
@Ace of Spades @Verve

It is not mere energy or just conciousness... it is a Form that is far beyond the capability of this person to even imagine.

Soul is alive...knowing only Joy and Pain.... a very Different Light Form than the material light... going beyond this will be self-deception by this person.

The Spirit needs Agency to exert itself...

In itself it can exist.

However, when a Conciousness becomes resonant with its Spirit.... it can make it a Big as the Universe or as small as a pebble.

Only Self can Raise/Expand the Spirit... Ego is necessay on the SapienPlain... beyond it it is useless.

Self can become the Mirror and then Become the Image within... again constrained by the Form.
That is the Rule. The First Principle applies everywhere to everything and every-non-thing.

Can we say that the Spirit is The Form... a Form can be minute or Infinite... remaining the same.?

And perhaps this Form... is state of Being in itself... having its own Intelligence... Living and Dying... Rising and Falling... Becoming and then Un-Becoming...

Regardless, the Spirit cann't jump out of the Circle... it is bound to live within its confinement.

@peagle the Spirit of Pakistan is Resilient...though it has shrunk in the past 74 years... times being a necessary measure to frame the thought.

We need to Expand the PakSpirit... and before that we must have Crystaline Clarity of PakSelf... which is currently in choas due to many a factors...

The Spirit of Pakistan is alive and is the driver which has kept us going... even when the CriminalEnterprise has wounded it.

The pervailing Nizam is in Fundamental Opposition to the Spirit of Pakistan... which gave birth to the Idea of Pakistan and then the Materialisation of OurLand...which has always been ours... only we got the small chunk. @StormBreaker

The Spirit of Pakistan
drove millions of Paks to migrate ... a million plus Paks gave their lives.. and countless PakWomen gave their Honour... @SIPRA

It is the Spirit of Pakistan that is keeping the Struggle Alive in PakKashmiris of IoJK.... @PanzerKiel

We all are responsible for the Spirit of Pakistan and its StrongExpansion both within and without.

How else could we be Paks? @HRK

Mangus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom