What's new

Mangi Dam martyrs finally buried

A small time insurgency which we still cannot control,War kithu tu lehn de.I do not see rpgs flying over residential buildings,Even in the worst hot zones across the country.

An odd excuse,For the many failures top brass is committing.These people did the right thing,Waking up those from slumber.

Agreed

Don't worry ISPR will soon release a song,Which will make everything more Daisy Dorie.
The disregard for the lives of poor soldiers and lawmen is both sickening and demoralizing, even for us as citizens. All of us have seen videos of CRPF soldiers in India complaining about their trucks' lack of ballistic protection. Imagine what our soldiers would be going through mentally in conflict zones. I can never wrap my head around what is the definition of patriotism, if not the pain you feel for the senseless and AVOIDABLE loss of life our soldiers are at the receiving end of. Sure, it is a war, but our soldiers must be equipped to fight and win it, not only die. This point is lost on a few, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Calm down sonny, talk when you have actually done something in life, talk is cheap especially on line.
Take a hike son,Take a hike.

It's a forum not a circus ring for you to perform acts.

Back
Top Bottom