What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

She is worse than that idiot Arundhhati Roy even..... :hitwall:

Did you read the article?? did you understand the topic??? Do you know what exactly is sneaker???

Sneaker:
bbc-ice-cream-suede-mid-top-sneaker.jpg

p-t-brown-shoes-250x250.jpg

I hope u remember white PT shoe you wore in your shcool days... That is sneaker... Why the hell you want leather sneakers??? Maneka objection is logical, why you want to kill many animal when you can use canvas sneakars (entire world use canvas sneakers), why to kill animal???

I don care its Cow/Ox or Pig leather sneaker, if it is unnecessary why don't we object it?

I think the heading is misleading. It should be cattle slaughter rather than cow slaughter, as most of the cattle in India are buffalos and India has the highest buffalo population in the world.

If it is, why aren't Indian Muslims constitutionally allowed to celebrate the Eid ul Adha the way it is traditionally?

They do. Who told you that ?? They have all the freedom same like any other religion. India is not Pakistan or Bangladesh. Check the Laws and then talk. Or I post discrimination like Blasphemy law ?

India is Secular country with 84% Population following Indian religion.

Did you read the article?? did you understand the topic??? Do you know what exactly is sneaker???

Sneaker:
bbc-ice-cream-suede-mid-top-sneaker.jpg

p-t-brown-shoes-250x250.jpg

I hope u remember white PT shoe you wore in your shcool days... That is sneaker... Why the hell you want leather sneakers??? Maneka objection is logical, why you want to kill many animal when you can use canvas sneakars (entire world use canvas sneakers), why to kill animal???

I don care its Cow/Ox or Pig leather sneaker, if it is unnecessary why don't we object it?

I agree. Also pls take into account the religious sentiments of many jawans. Some Hindus are so orthodox that they don't even wear leather shoes.

Are Christians in Pakistan allowed to slaughter pigs on their special occassions.

If PIG slaughter allowed in Pakistan or any Secular Muslim country like Turkey ?? Same logic. It should not. As Cow is consider as religious in Hinduism. Still, We don't kill and ignore such slaughter which happening in India. What you want more ???

Wait, this thread isn't about Pakistan. And wait, doesn't India claim itself to be a secular country?

Wait, this thread isn't about Pakistan. And wait, doesn't India claim itself to be a secular country?

What relation cow slaughter has to do with secularism?

In every country there are animals considered sacred and protected. In China if you kill a panda you will be shot.

This is not the case. Most of my Indian friends are extremely passionate about their beliefs. Whether they are Muslims Hindus or Christians religion is very important to them.

He meant secondary after nationalism

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom