What's new

Man sexually assaulted by four women: Cops

More like he banged fat girls and his girlfriend found out so he claims he was raped :lol:.

How does a woman rape a man? I wont get an ereection if I dont want to? the man rape is probably about indecent touching or oral or something.

I worked with a guy that came from Toronto. He told me how he knew a guy that got kidnapped when he was in his teens. A couple of guys nabbed him and took him to a place just outside Vancouver. They also nabbed 2 other guys. They were brutally raped and one of the kidnapped victims was killed. They just took the body and locked the guy up in a closet where they put the other two guys and left him there. After a while they disposed of the body. Anyways, they stayed there for quite a long while. I think it was a year or so until he managed to escape. My coworker and good friend told me that the guy that escaped was never mentally the same. Not hard to understand why.

We had Homolka/Bernardo case, Pickton pig farm case, Boden case...etc. Quite a lot for a small country. Even in my city now, they recently caught a guy that was stalking people at a park near the airport.

Generally, Canada is pretty safe compared to many countries but we have our share of really horrific monsters.

Mods: if my post was too graphic, please go ahead and delete it

How does a woman rape a man? I wont get an ereection if I dont want to? the man rape is probably about indecent touching or oral or something.

Jeez really? There are things which a woman can do, and you ll get a boner no matter what! :lol:

Jeez really? There are things which a woman can do, and you ll get a boner no matter what! :lol:

Thats when u r equally excited, not when u r sandwiched between four 200 pounders.

I have yet to experience a forced erection though...

I think the 200 lb description makes the story unusual. Assault is assault however.

I think there was a case like this in miranda house or LSR also sometime ago.

Damn that kid got raped by fat chicks.

Well..I guess fat girls need love too.

images

Yeah you are right... you should provide love to them then... to all at once :lol::rofl:

send them to India>>>>it will be with mutual intent.;)

...What? Male body doesn't work that way. Erection is an automatic reflex and does not require conscious input of the brain. Similarly, female body also has sexual reflexes that are not controlled by the conscious mind. For example, secretion of vaginal lubrication is one such reflex. It is certainly possible for the conscious mind to exert influence on these reactions, but for the most part they are automatic.

Female on male rape is a problem because a very large percentage of the victim do not report it due to social stereotype and stigma involved.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom