What's new

Man sentenced to death for blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't non Muslims allowed to do it if they wanted to dispose it? It's "symbolically" better than throwing it in the trash

non muslims can only burn with intention of anger, blasphemy, why would a non muslim dispose it?? quran is used by muslims, and nion muslim doesnt know how to wuzu before touching quran, muslim does, if he knows wuzu he is muslim already

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

its better for a non muslim to stay away in a 50m radius of Quran Sharif in places like pakistan....

i dont think so, quran doesnt contain suicide bomb or nuclear bomb, so one should not be afraid

non muslims can only burn with intention of anger, blasphemy, why would a non muslim dispose it?? quran is used by muslims, and nion muslim doesnt know how to wuzu before touching quran, muslim does, if he knows wuzu he is muslim already

I was actually speaking hypothetically but never mind. I guess I won't go near a Quran if that means disrespecting it

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

i dont think so, quran doesnt contain suicide bomb, so one should not be afraid

i am ex student of Aligarh Muslim University. Know about most of the muslim rituals starting from wuzu. Have lived with 3 muslim roommates for 3 years. so come again whats your point?

When does it take place?? Right after death or when the world ends????

During what you might call the end of the world. For those accepting of knowledge, the end of the world is not really the end, this world would still be there, only with the mountains running about, the Sun near, the seas burning, the lower sky torn apart and the murdered girl child reborn.

When, only the Creator and the Sustainor of the universes knows.

i dont think so, quran doesnt contain suicide bomb or nuclear bomb, so one should not be afraid

Quran doesent but muslims do

Hypothetical scenario:

I bought a copy of the Quran because I was fascinated by it. But either I couldn't understand it or found it to be a bit boring (no offense). How should I dispose it off without hurting Muslim sentiments?

i am ex student of Aligarh Muslim University. Know about most of the muslim rituals starting from wuzu. Have lived with 3 muslim roommates for 3 years. so come again whats your point?

as i said if he can wuzu he can touch quran but he should not intend to disrespect quran anyway, this is my point

The Day of Resurrection was a concept developed by the Pharissees, who stole it from the Persians twenty-five hundred years ago. The Apostle John said it happened in his life time, and that a mega-gross of Yids who followed Isa would be resurrected and rule the earth by 130 AD, which either accounts for the total absense of wars, plagues, and famines for the last 1900 years, or is a great embarassment to the institutional churches.

My Muslim brothers and sisters, a word of advice from a post Christian. Isa ain't coming back.
And, sincerely, peace love and wisdom upon y'all.

Si signor, the beloved 3Iisaaa A.s. IS coming back. That is one of the few fixed events in the story of the world.

The Day of resurrection was a concept born before the birth of the worlds, and known to man as he descended onto the earth.

i was only talking abt people of your kind

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

ok, so why are you on PDF, we all have nukes attacked to our bodies, run now

Oops sorry i meant muslims of your insecure breed who just even fear the shadow of non muslim which can corrupt your religon. :lol:

Take with a chill pill blashphemy laws are a curse to humanity... Recently i heard the news of a 20 year old guy sentenced for 15 years for he tore the poster which had muhammed written over there somewhere on his shop

Hypothetical scenario:

I bought a copy of the Quran because I was fascinated by it. But either I couldn't understand it or found it to be a bit boring (no offense). How should I dispose it off without hurting Muslim sentiments?

you should not dispose it off, you should keep it, burning books which can provide knowledge is not good, books shouldnt be disposed, i still have bible, torah in my book shelf

Oops sorry i meant muslims of your insecure breed who just even fear the shadow of non muslim which can corrupt your religon. :lol:

Take with a chill pill blashphemy laws are a curse to humanity... Recently i heard the news of a 20 year old guy sentenced for 15 years for he tore the poster which had muhammed written over there somewhere on his shop

i have many non muslim friends, you should better know someone before personally attacking that person or muslim, we are not evil muzlums, we are just like normal humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom