What's new

Man pours acid on Wife because she gave birth to a girl not a boy.

Iran and saudi arabia is not a pure sharia law.Sharia law exists no where on this globe because it,s not functioning and compatible with the 21st century.
No one let go the rapist and murderer in any secular or liberal country.That brain fart is your own invention.
have you ever visited saudia? Or Iran or heck your own Pakistan androni sindh or Punjab. Stop posting and visit there see difference and come back here and let me know then that this is my own invention. Now reply me and say man i am the only person who visited 100 country that crap.

have you ever visited saudia? Or Iran or heck your own Pakistan androni sindh or Punjab. Stop posting and visit there see difference and come back here and let me know then that this is my own invention. Now reply me and say man i am the only person who visited 100 country that crap.
So according to you rapes and murders only happen in liberal and secular countries and all so called sharia nations are free from that menace?
Also please give me an example of the liberal and secular countries where people don,t get punished for rapes and murders?

Children carry the father's name for a reason ...

Women are vessels and gender of children is from the seed of the man. That's how the system works but jaahil men blame the women!

This man should've thrown acid on himself if he didn't like the results of his own production!

Children carry the father's name for a reason ...

Women are vessels and gender of children is from the seed of the man. That's how the system works but jaahil men blame the women!

This man should've thrown acid on himself if he didn't like the results of his own production!

I approve this :D

Things will get worse if sharia law will be introduced.Pakistan will become another Afghanistan or Somalia.
What makes you think that Afghanistan or Somalia actually had Sharia Law (in totality)??? Just cos they said so??

Iran and saudi arabia is not a pure sharia law.Sharia law exists no where on this globe because it,s not functioning and compatible with the 21st century.
No one let go the rapist and murderer in any secular or liberal country.That brain fart is your own invention.
You are right that Sharia law does not exist in totality anywhere on this Earth, but not because it is not compatible with 21st Century or 31st Century.

You think there is no rape or murder in KSA?! A prince even raped and murdered his male assistant, let alone women. Only reason he was punished because he made the mistake of trying the same in secular UK.

You think he wasn't doing the same in KSA? Abuse happens everywhere, it only gets reported in honest societies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ed-manservant-to-serve-jail-term-at-home.html

You are right that Sharia law does not exist in totality anywhere on this Earth, but not because it is not compatible with 21st Century or 31st Century
Sharia law does not exist in totality because it has compatibility issues.To apply it in totality you have to go back at least 10 centuries.

You think there is no rape or murder in KSA?! A prince even raped and murdered his male assistant, let alone women. Only reason he was punished because he made the mistake of trying the same in secular UK.

You think he wasn't doing the same in KSA? Abuse happens everywhere, it only gets reported in honest societies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ed-manservant-to-serve-jail-term-at-home.html
Forgive him dude he can't think outside the box

Sharia law does not exist in totality because it has compatibility issues.To apply it in totality you have to go back at least 10 centuries.

Forgive him dude he can't think outside the box
Agree to disagree.

What the fvck kind of psycho this man is? He should rot in jail.

Its very inhuman and cruel thing to throw acid on face of anyone. I have read few news where they have thrown acid at faces of others simply for rejecting marriage proposal which is insane

We also need to eliminate those root causes for which some parent prefer one gender over other..i .e parent often think that girls are burden on them because they will not earn bread ad butter and will not provide them financial security or physical help in old age or they are considered as guests who will settle with her husband and in laws after marriage by leaving parent alone. Its insecurity and ignorance of parent which we need to tackle first ..We need to educate people that if they educate girls then they would be as strong and independent as any man out there.

BTW i am proud father of two lovely twin girls and they are my life so i cannot get the mindset of those who hate girls but then i also come across some people who feed in brain of my wife that she should have son next by saying " Allah bacha be dey ga " " Abb larka lahoo tu family complete" ..They say such stuffs when they know that deciding gender of baby is not in our hands. some parent have three sons and looking for daughter as next child to balance family while others have two or three girls and desire boy as next child but what they will get is not in their hands

what a douchebag.
and what a douchebag government which failed to curtail this type of punishment. Legislate an eye for an eye type of punishment, anyone who throws acid on a person, should be given a dip in an acid tank and shown live on TV with his screams and agony.

@Asim B. ,
There is the answer to your question why a bit of women rights activism and feminism is necessary and how women have it worse than men.
Women not victimize each other? I don't think this man took matters into his hands one fine day. I suspect a strong likelihood of years of conditioning and pressure from family members (and Mohallah) to produce a male heir.

Dowry is not a male-centric demand either - it is a societal custom.

A man is not born to hate woman at birth.

Women should focus on 'real' issues and strive for the betterment of both genders instead of blaming the man for everything that is wrong in the society. Modern-era Feminism is toxic - not productive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom