What's new

Man in Lahore Jailed and Fined for Photoshopping and Uploading Girls’ Pictures

these assssshole are everywhere.. interesting thing is that girls set with those scumbags easily..

Girls are innocent by nature and trust so easily .
Plus these scumbags always make a naive girl their victim of fake love and then blackmail them for money or dirty works . .

:what: you should complaint to the police ASPA.
The girls would be living in constant fear, free them from the agony and put the culprits in prison.
this scene was a year or two ago, but they made peace too fast.. i heard these things after their peace and i dont have any direct connection with either of them.

Girls are innocent by nature and trust so easily .
Plus these scumbags always make a naive girl their victim of fake love and then blackmail them for money or dirty works . .
yaar, why these innocent girls are not trusting me.. I have been trying for last two years but still no one..

Not happy.. Jail and fine is not enough.. He should be lashed hard in public and posters of him should be pasted all around the city.

this scene was a year or two ago, but they made peace too fast.. i heard these things after their peace and i dont have any direct connection with either of them.

yaar, why these innocent girls are not trusting me.. I have been trying for last two years but still no one..

You've been trying to sharp girls :p

you are right..

when i see innocent girl.
Me: i should have give a try on her.
after 4-5 seconds.
Me to Me: why bother her, leave her she is innocent.

Respect every girl .
Girl's are not here to be 'tried ' . Think them as your sisters .

This Lahore man becomes first case of cyber crime punishments when he was prosecuted and was sent to jail for two years in addition to a fine of Rs. 30,000 for photoshopping pictures and then uploading them to social media websites.

Yasir Latif, the culprit, was accused of photoshopping pictures of girls and uploading them on social networks. The case was heard in the Additional District and Session Judge in Lahore. The case argued that Yasir photoshopped pictures of women and uploaded them on the internet, according to the complaints filed by the girls’ parents.

The culprit was adamant that he didn’t do it, saying that the charges were baseless and someone else used his account to upload pictures on Facebook. The court decided against him and sentenced him to prison for 2 years with a Rs. 30,000 fine.

Obtaining the pictures of the girls would have him charged for cyber stalking while making pictures videos and distributing them without consent is also illegal under the Cyber Crime law.

For cyberstalking, a person can be charged up to Rs. 1 million in fine or up to 3 years in prison. A person can be given both punishments together as well.

As for making/distributing videos and pictures of someone without their consent, similar punishments can be levied against them with Rs. 1 million in fine and up to 3 years jail time.

The Cyber Crime Bill 2016 was passed this year in August. It was passed after much debate and after going through several amendments. The bill provides a basic framework of laws which prevent cyber crimes in the country.

The bill has been criticized for being too vague by the Lahore High Court but no amendments have been made to it after it was originally approved in August.

@war&peace @Doordie

Need to be very harsh with such perverts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom