What's new

Man in Lahore Jailed and Fined for Photoshopping and Uploading Girls’ Pictures

There is a word in urdu " Pyar mein andha pan " these girls easily get trapped in it. And consequently a butcher take advantage their innocence or stupidity.

This is sad .
Boys blackmailing girls happens everywhere .
There victims are always innocents .

They blackmail you when they know that they can't get you .

i know 2 3 people here in Hyd who sometime uses pics of their gf to force them to not leave them..
:what: you should complaint to the police ASPA.
The girls would be living in constant fear, free them from the agony and put the culprits in prison.

i know 2 3 people here in Hyd who sometime uses pics of their gf to force them to not leave them..

and you are quiet despite knowing they do this ...? where's your moral fibre..you should have reported this to the police

I think people should marry early and the economics should not be mixed with marriage. There is a large gap between the moral structure ingrilled into people and reality. This is a very unhealthy conflict. Either you accept pre marital sex as a natural alternate or marry off your children early and support them till they go independent. You cannot have best of both worlds. Unfortunately many young girls are getting scarred by this conflict and men get away scott free. Girls get emotionally abused and rest are inspired by the incessant artificial indoctrination by TV serials, films etc where such escapades are termed as adventurous and romantic. Well what you know that adventurous and romantic trip has now turned into a worst nightmare.

Another issue is boys taking pictures of girls with mobiles in public places without their consent. :angry::angry:

Awara ladko ka bhi ilaaj hona chahiye jinhon ne behno, betiyon aur maon ki zindagi haraam ki huey hai

Another issue is boys taking pictures of girls with mobiles in public places without their consent. :angry::angry:

Awara ladko ka bhi ilaaj hona chahiye jinhon ne behno, betiyon aur maon ki zindagi haraam ki huey hai

No wonder niqab is getting popular in many cities. A camera mobile with which anyone can take pic of anyone in markets, public transport and upload on internet and here we go another honor killing in the making without even investigating who's fault it was.

Exactly ..it is due to our shame and honour culture scumbags like this are encouraged to carry on with their acts. These low level human beings know their is a social stigma attached to sexual harassment and hence their victims will stay silent :disagree::disagree:

I remember when a girl almost commits suicide just over photoshoped picture, Punishment is not enough sent him to jail for at least 10 years.

I remember when a girl almost commits suicide just over photoshoped picture, Punishment is not enough sent him to jail for at least 10 years.

You know a friend of mine was blackmailed the same way , she came to me crying , worried , stuttering , low blood pressure , red face , she was going to faint .

Just imagine what occurs to a girl when someone insults her trust like this .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom