What's new

Man 'forces' wife to change religion, booked

GreenFoe

Reaction score
A man has been booked for allegedly forcing his wife to change her religion after he got married to her under false identity, police said on Saturday.

The 23-year-old complainant, a resident of Allahabad, alleged that one Shan Mohammad, who was already married, connected with her through a fake Facebook profile under the name of Rahul Singh last year and after months of pursuing her, they got married in a temple on April 9 this year, police said.

She claimed that after coming to the native district of her husband she realised that he had lied to her about his identity following which she protested against the fraud.

The woman alleged that she was subjected to harassment and was even thrown out of the house for protesting but the accused apologised and brought her back on August 15 after which she was being pressurised to convert.

According to the complainant, the accused's first wife, his brother and mother were also supportive of him.

She approached superintendent of police Kiran S on September 18 and registered her complaint following which an FIR was lodged against the four and investigations have been initiated in this matter.

UP: Man 'forces' wife to change religion, booked - Hindustan Times

A man has been booked for allegedly forcing his wife to change her religion after he got married to her under false identity, police said on Saturday.

The 23-year-old complainant, a resident of Allahabad, alleged that one Shan Mohammad, who was already married, connected with her through a fake Facebook profile under the name of Rahul Singh last year and after months of pursuing her, they got married in a temple on April 9 this year, police said.

She claimed that after coming to the native district of her husband she realised that he had lied to her about his identity following which she protested against the fraud.

The woman alleged that she was subjected to harassment and was even thrown out of the house for protesting but the accused apologised and brought her back on August 15 after which she was being pressurised to convert.

According to the complainant, the accused's first wife, his brother and mother were also supportive of him.

She approached superintendent of police Kiran S on September 18 and registered her complaint following which an FIR was lodged against the four and investigations have been initiated in this matter.

UP: Man 'forces' wife to change religion, booked - Hindustan Times
Wont people do a background check while giving their girl to other family? Oh wait....they got connected through facebook! What was she even thinking!!?? Poor girl.

OP pretty please next time you put up these stories can you put a warning up as well as i nearly spilt my chai down my kameez & nearly fell off my chair laughing causing an injury .
cheers :toast_sign:

Edit : i found him Rahul Singh Profiles | Facebook

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop it my placentas hurting hahahahahahahahaha

Cheating and harassing wife. If that's ok in islam, your argument is valid. What say?
Cheating? Even Hindu boys pick up a Muslim name to become a bollywood actor.

He wanted to save his wife from hellfire that's why he wanted her to convert. Why is even media reporting such news? I think BJP effect.

Indian themselves are responsible.After being invaded and having most of there history vanished.They still allowed such an huge population of muslim to live in india after the religion based partition.

Indian themselves are responsible.After being invaded and having most of there history vanished.They still allowed such an huge population of muslim to live in india after the religion based partition.
No one can kick us out. We are the real owners of this land.

We will keep on marrying and converting Hindu girls. Even local maulvis these days say let your first 3 wives be non muslim and 4th one Muslim.

We will keep on marrying and converting Hindu girls. Even local maulvis these days say let your first 3 wives be non muslim and 4th one Muslim.

Bhot Khoob :D

your molvis a muppet then as marrying Hindu girls is forbidden .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom