What's new

Man fined for letting sister drive car in Saudi Arabia

LOL, how does this news worth make a thread...i hope not to see threads on someone fart there in Arabia,but wait we have some delusional members here and it won't be a surprise....Seriously OP get a life,,,,

Especially when they're reporting false news :lol: the kid is too young to drive :rofl:

Country where Father rape and kill her 5 year old daughter because he doubts her virginity and still not even jailed for his crime. What can we expect from them?

Especially when they're reporting false news :lol: the kid is too young to drive :rofl:

At the End obsessions get the good out of people and makes one blind to right or wrong...:laughcry:

Country where Father rape and kill her 5 year old daughter because he doubts her virginity and still not even jailed for his crime. What can we expect from them?

Talking by a person from Rape Capital of the world,this just doesn't suit you my dear friend....

Who called a Indian Hindu from some slum in Mumbai? Do you enjoy pulling nonsense out of your *** just for the sake of it? Do you lack attention?

That guy is a MENTALLY ILL person and he is currently imprisoned in a mental hospital and he is probably never going to get out. Why don't you make some actual research instead of believing some insignificant Indian tabloids?

A Indian should never talk about anything. You guys have the biggest amount of poor and uneducated people in the world and rape is the favorite pastime. (playing your game)

I can easily play that game but you would not want it. As I just did above.

Now, Semitic, Arab and Middle Eastern matters (especially social) are not really your business are they being from South Asia? I assume that you people have plenty to worry about inside of India, at least the reality tells so. Then better do that instead of making ignorant comments left and right on matters that you know nothing about and that does not concern you the slightest.

Do you see me trolling Indian topics? I easily could but frankly I don't care and I am not fond of generalizing a whole population like you are doing.

EDIT: I have no problem with Indians but when that clown insults a whole people (Arabs) and country then he can expect the same to happen to him.

Who called a Indian Hindu from some slum in Mumbai? Do you enjoy pulling nonsense out of your *** just for the sake of it? Do you lack attention?

That guy is a MENTALLY ILL person and he is currently imprisoned in a mental hospital and he is probably never going to get out. Why don't you make some actual research instead of believing some insignificant Indian tabloids?

A Indian should never talk about anything. You guys have the biggest amount of poor and uneducated people in the world and rape is the favorite pastime.
Why are you bringing religion into discussion you a$$hole? Do you think all Indians live in slums? It's like saying all arabs are suicide bombers. India may be having biggest amount of poor but each year the number is decreasing. And dont talk as if the wealth you have is hard earned money. It's all petrodollars. If it's not for that your country's contribution is nothing to the world expect exporting radical ideologies. Rape is a horrendous crime. And India is fighting the problem. But on any given day, life of a women is better in India than in your country. So shut the fvck up and talk about the topic.

Why are you bringing religion into discussion you a$$hole? Do you think all Indians live in slums? It's like saying all arabs are suicide bombers. India may be having biggest amount of poor but each year the number is decreasing. And dont talk as if the wealth you have is hard earned money. It's all petrodollars. If it's not for that your country's contribution is nothing to the world expect exporting radical ideologies.

Who called you? Tell your fellow Indian to stop trolling and insulting my people and I will not even make a single comment about India as I barely have ever made. Don't get ahead of yourself, you will not want that.

Oh, yes. Arab suicide bombers number about 200 individuals in the entire history of all Arab and Semitic people while HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Indians live in extreme poverty. Hence why you Indians should NEVER talk about social matters.

Our wealth (natural resources) is not anything different from what made India rich ones or anybody else for that matter. We have just been blessed with many riches. Arabs are as hardworking when necessary as every people.

Oh, Arab civilizations and culture has had a bigger importance than anything coming out from India. Not even close. You might do a little reading about early Islamic scholars and scientists, majority of whom were Arabs, that changed the world forever. The Arab Abbasid Caliphate which was the most advanced civilization in the Middle Ages. Arab Al-Andalus in Spain that helped Europe out of the Dark Ages etc. Or the Semitic civilizations (oldest in the world) that Arabs are part of. Or the role of Islam.

In short, don't provoke us and we will leave you alone. Insult, generalize and provoke us and you will get plenty in return. We Arabs are not to be messed with and history and our conquests across the world, including that of large parts of Europe, shows that unlike that of Indians!

If you condemned your fellow Indian and his comment then I would have had respect for you but you are just a clone of him, just going under a different name. Otherwise the exact same you see from many Indian members here. Ignorance and more ignorance.

Who called you? Tell your fellow Indian to stop trolling and insulting my people and I would not react. Don't get ahead of yourself, you will not want that.

Oh, yes. Arab suicide bombers number about 200 in the entire history of all Semitic people (oldest civilizations) while HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Indians live in extreme poverty. Hence why you Indians should NEVER talk about social matters.

If you were offended by his post, then counter it by providing him with suitable sources. Did he insult Islam or did he take a jibe at muslims? Where was the need to address him by his religion ?

Our wealth (natural resources) is not anything different from what made India rich ones. We have just been blessed with many riches. Arabs are as hardworking when necessary as any people.

Oh, Arab civilizations and culture has had a bigger importance than anything coming out from India. Not even close.
I can easily counter your claims but this is not the place. I dare you to open another thread and lets discuss about both of our achievements.

You might do a little reading about early Islamic scholars and scientists, majority of whom were Arabs, that changed the world forever.

Do you even have a slightest idea of the ancient hindu scientists? If not, feel free to ask me.

If you were offended by his post, then counter it by providing him with suitable sources. Did he insult Islam or did he take a jibe at muslims? Where was the need to address him by his religion ?

I can easily counter your claims but this is not the place. I dare you to open another thread and lets discuss about both of our achievements.

[QUOTE]You might do a little reading about early Islamic scholars and scientists, majority of whom were Arabs, that changed the world forever.

This discussion took a religious shift hence his comment was a indirect insult towards Islam. Don't try to kid yourself. Many Indians here have no idea about Islam and make constant derogatory comments towards Islam that get them banned on a Muslim majority forum!

No, but you can do some reading about ancient Semitic civilizations that are the oldest in the world and which we Arabs are part of. Another thing - all Semitic people are originally from the Arabian Peninsula.

India is a great civilization too but I don't think that anything coming out from India has had as much significance worldwide as just Islam has. Prophet Muhammad (saws) has been voted and is often considered to be the most influential man in history by non-Muslims too.

Anyway it's not the topic of this thread but if I made a similar comment about Indians (like your fellow Indian did) then I would get the same reply by Indian users. Don't pretend otherwise.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) has been voted and is often considered to be the most influential man in history by non-Muslims too.
Of course Prophet Muhammad was an influential person and he is much more than the rating of a mere human who puts Sir Isaac Newton above Jesus Christ and lord Buddha. Anyways, as you have said this is not the thread to discuss it, I respect your opinon and request you not to bring religion where it doesnot belong to because, if your religion is dear to you, my religion is for me aswell. And we both can and will be offended. So, lets leave it here.

A 17 year-old kid is underage actually which means that he can't drive himself, another nice try :lol:

can't drive at 17?, in Canada a person can get his class 7 at fourteen (drive from 7am-11pm, with an adult), and can get a class 5 at 16 (drive alone from 7-11).

This is not even worthy of a thread. Same thing happens in the US If you try to drive without a license.

Back
Top Bottom