What's new

Man created God!!

Utterly ridculous,

Beside protein there are lots of other things that science cannot do. It does not mean it can't be done. This theory of Intelligent Design is made up from these religious fanatics that have nothing to do but disapprove scientific thinking. These Religious fanatics in America had the gull to go to congress and ban evolution theory from the schools. If that would have happen, i would have simply left this country and moved. People who believe in this crap of Intelligent Design and make it into a science are just out of touch with the real world.
Awesome, you're just going to discredit all of my argument by just calling it ridiculous. I strongly believe, atheists are the biggest religious fanatics. Their religion is not science but anti-religion. Everything is based on this faith of their's and not scientific backing.

You're saying that you cannot prove the theory of evolution at the molecular level but have faith that its true.

Your assumption or misrepresented fact is wrong. A protein can be made simply out of a synthetic chemical reaction in a lab without another protein being used as a catalyst. There are many companies that synthesize proteins of 20-50 amino acids.

The first bit of protein also came out of chemical reactions by chance which is nothing but evolution.

Evolution has been observed even happening at molecular level. Bacteria's ability to gain resistance to antibiotics, for example, is a result of mutations in DNA which produces a altered protein which no longer is inhibited by the antibiotic.

Science and Religion (or God) cannot go hand in hand and everything can be explained by science but in some cases it needs more time.
Show me one such claim by any scientist where a protein is created without using another protein as catalyst.

I think this discussion should make some difference here.
Whether God created man or not is immaterial in this particular discussion. So people don't get offended.
We feel grateful to our creator in name of some religion. This religious God is what we are discussing about.
All civilizations have some or other form of this God.

@Omar1984
I expected this. May because of the secular teachings and growing independence from parents(I think people who are close to their parents get their piousness).

PS: The guy in my pic is Bertrand Russell :)

There are huge numbers of reference in this pdf about chemical synthesis of Proteins.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Something which could be of interest in the present context.

Countdown to a synthetic lifeform - life - 11 July 2007 - New Scientist
I can't download from rapidshare from my ISP, but from your second link it seems like the experiment involves other bacteria aka living matter and the other cutting edge research they seem to be talking about is still on paper and not been done yet.

When it becomes successful, at that time we can discuss it. So far there is no empirical evidence that this synthesizing can be done from completely non-living matter. Even this experiment discusses the use of lipid membranes; living matter. Proteins are a combination of amino acids. I would like to see them complete a chain of one amino acids of one of the existing proteins.

The experiment also utilizes enzymes, which I think almost certainly means, the use of proteins, as enzymes are bio-molecular in nature.

This is cutting edge science, no doubt. They are manufacturing new living matter. But certainly not an equivalent of creating life.

Awesome, you're just going to discredit all of my argument by just calling it ridiculous. I strongly believe, atheists are the biggest religious fanatics. Their religion is not science but anti-religion. Everything is based on this faith of their's and not scientific backing.

You're saying that you cannot prove the theory of evolution at the molecular level but have faith that its true.

I am not discrediting your argument of Protein, since my knowledge is limited in this area, but I am discrediting your idea of Intelligent Design.

First of all, I am not atheist, but I am not also Religious specific, either. I need proof for everything. I believe that religion was created for the purpose of culture. If you have noticed, either christianity, islam, hinduism, etc.. religions change as cultures change. Case in point is every religions has created sects or partition based on there belifs, for example, the difference between catholic to prodestant. This applies to every religion known to man.

The stupidity of human beings is that, they change the perception of religion based on culture and make it so that God approved it. So in doing so this thread did ask the right question, Man has created GOD!!

^^His point is, there is no god and man has created 'god' to control people.

As some one said,

For wise-men, God is False.
For Rulers, God is Useful.
For common people, God is True.

I am not discrediting your argument of Protein, since my knowledge is limited in this area, but I am discrediting your idea of Intelligent Design.

First of all, I am not atheist, but I am not also Religious specific, either. I need proof for everything. I believe that religion was created for the purpose of culture. If you have noticed, either christianity, islam, hinduism, etc.. religions change as cultures change. Case in point is every religions has created sects or partition based on there belifs, for example, the difference between catholic to prodestant. This applies to every religion known to man.

The stupidity of human beings is that, they change the perception of religion based on culture and make it so that God approved it. So in doing so this thread did ask the right question, Man has created GOD!!

You're right that historically, man has digressed from whatever religious path his predecessor has followed. That in itself, cannot belie the fact that some predecessor was in fact right about his knowledge of God. I mean to say, just because truth becomes corrupted, it doesn't tarnish the original truth.

To some, Intelligent Design is a scientific theory, based upon logic and rationality. However, is it necessary to be scientifically convinced of a fact to believe it?

There are different levels of belief/knowlege. We know from hearsay that fire burns. That is one type of knowledge. We know from our eyes that fire burns, as we see things being burnt. Lastly, we can feel fire burn, when the flame touches are skin. That is another type of belief/knowledge.

The truth may be the same, although the paradigm through which we experience that truth may be different.

proponents of a religious ideology automatically latch on to the fact that if there was a proof of intelligent design it automatically means the ideology is right. Nothing could be further from the truth. Religious ideologies have a lottttttt more things than mentioning about just the existence of God.

E.g. Consider a religious ideology saying muslims(or jews or christians or hindus) are non-believers/evil etc and god exists. So does the existence of God(or proof of intelligent design) automatically mean muslims(or jews or christians or hindus) are non-belivers/evil? It does not and here in lies the crux. No proof of the existence of God automatically means truth of a religious ideology. Religious ideologies for most part are 99% fairy tales with 1% god added for good measure.

Cmon even between religious ideologies -all say God exists and most dont have a doubt. Whats the fight over? Its over the remaining 99% fairy tales. We dont need any other proof than this that religious ideologies are man made.belief or not doesnt change facts.

Linkinpark that wise man of urs was actually a stupid man look history and u'll find all non common men had God up in their heads n chests before every step they took.

Yes, man created God, we tiny insignificant little humans have created everything.
But when a meteorite strikes or a tsunami occurs or hurricanes, we're helpless.
Keep believing that we are what we are and that we evolved from ourselves.
Everything in life, space, earth, our soil, the way our bodies work, neutrons, literally anything materialistic or not materialistic, everything can be combined and everything seems to work with eachother, there are so many extroardinary ways of life and techniques, the whole puzzle seems to fit, and in my eyes, the creator and the father of all this is Allah (the most gracious, most merciful).

Like a converted christian person to Islam once said, "If you fall down from out of a plane, the first thing you're gonna scream out is "OOH GOODD!!", you don't scream "OOH NOTHING".

Keep believing that we are unique, perhaps we are, but something or someone made us who and what we are, all living things, everything seems to fit in, it's incredible, and people who chose to believe that there is no God are often the people who are insecure and uncertain of their paths and their future.
Hence why I believe that the person that started this thread is actually very unsure about himself and why he chooses not to believe in the allmighty.

My friend Asim and others on this thread Go read Surah Akhlas the Test and read its translation and read the complete tasfeer of this Surah and than the men of understanding will have their Questions answered...i would suggest ppl don't go blasphemous talking God is alien or something else if till now someone is not sure about God then may all guide them on the right path Ameen sum ameen.
And please i don't want to hear by certain ppl I'm they r not fan of zakir its not about it see the content..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom