What's new

Man arrested for Pakistani crescent on Indian flag

Indian Muslims are traitors? and who told you that ? werent they the one who opted for India and now after 65 years they have become traitors.

Comprehension problems? Read what I said again:

Some of them like him are trtaitors.

I consider Maoists to be traitors too, and most of them are Hindus as far as I know.

@neutral_person is the one who posted pic of Prophet Muhammad

Obviously he hates Indian Muslims
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
In America and other democratic countries people burn the flag or raise it upside down, no one goes to jail for it.

...and in India when people burn Indian flag or raise it upside down they go to jail for it ....what is your point ?

Understood, but can you clarify for me, is not the chakra a Hindu religious symbol.

The "Ashoka Chakra" in the centre of the white is the wheel of the law of dharma. Truth or satya, dharma or virtue ought to be the controlling principle of those who work under this flag.

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan - vice president of india.

Ashoka chakra is not related Hinduism, it was designed by Ashoka known as wheel of Ashoka or wheel of laws. There is no concept of dharma chakra in Hinduism.

The great game :)

now what about yours? why Indian Muslims while all these 65-66 years of peace time they still need to hoist or go for a Pakistani flag to show their dissastisfaction

The great game Pakistan is playing inside India. :)

Ashoka chakra is not related Hinduism, it was designed by Ashoka known as wheel of Ashoka or wheel of laws. There is no concept of dharma chakra in Hinduism.

The dharma chakra is buddhist symbol.

The great game Pakistan is playing inside India. :)

The dharma chakra is buddhist symbol.

Yes but Buddhist Dharmachakra contains 8 spokes defining 8 fold path, Ashoka Chakra has 24 spokes.

@Rusty, aren't you guys protesting against America over anti-Islam film

...and in India when people burn Indian flag or raise it upside down they go to jail for it ....what is your point ?

oh really can Indians tell me if any of these Indian officials have been arrested for disrespecting the Indian flag and puting it upside down.

Kapil-Sibal-with-Indian-Flag-Funny.jpg

nd1.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Here....watch the video as well.

Maybe he was rejecting the failed two nation theory and demanding unification because he was feeling sad for the state of pakistan.

The use of an Islamic symbol on Indian flag by this Indian Muslim proves otherwise :) i think he believes in two nation theory otherwise the chakra was already there he would not have rejected it

oh really can Indians tell me if any of these Indian officials have been arrested for disrespecting the Indian flag and puting it upside down.

..why should any Indians tell you if any Indian officials have been arrested ?

meowww yeh you have to tell us because

nd1.jpg

scan0004.jpg

The use of an Islamic symbol on Indian flag by this Indian Muslim proves otherwise :) i think he believes in two nation theory otherwise the chakra was already there he would not have rejected it
TNT, well he have read about it and what happened in 1971 and what is happening in Pakistan right now. Muslims killing Muslims.

TNT, well he have read about it and what happened in 1971 and what is happening in Pakistan right now. Muslims killing Muslims.

Still he opted for puting an Islamic symbol on Indian flag removing the chakra.

meowww yeh you have to tell us because

nd1.jpg

scan0004.jpg

do you believe in two nation theory?

Well if that is the case, why are Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom