What's new

Man admits plot to blow up south London mosque

TSA321

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-plot-to-blow-up-south-london-mosque-a4112431.html

A man is facing jail after pleading guilty to plotting a bomb attack on a south London mosque.

Steven Bishop, 41, admitted buying fireworks and possessing instructions on how to make an explosive at Kingston Crown Court on Monday.

Bishop, of Thornton Heath, is believed to have been planning to target Morden Mosque before his home was raided on October 29 last year.

He initially denied one count of possession of an explosive substance with intent to endanger life or cause damage to property contrary to the Explosives Substance Act 1883, but changed his plea to guilty on the first day of his trial.

Bishop previously pleaded guilty to possession of information likely to be useful to a person preparing an act of terrorism, specifically a handwritten note on how to make explosives.

The court heard that Bishop has a history of mental health problems and a number of psychiatric reports had been prepared ahead of his trial.

Judge Peter Lodder QC adjourned Bishop's sentence until 10.15am on Wednesday.

He was remanded in custody until that date.

Bishop appeared in the dock in a white shirt and spoke only to confirm his identity and enter his guilty plea.

So not "terror plot" and big front page headlines?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-plot-to-blow-up-south-london-mosque-a4112431.html

A man is facing jail after pleading guilty to plotting a bomb attack on a south London mosque.

Steven Bishop, 41, admitted buying fireworks and possessing instructions on how to make an explosive at Kingston Crown Court on Monday.

Bishop, of Thornton Heath, is believed to have been planning to target Morden Mosque before his home was raided on October 29 last year.

He initially denied one count of possession of an explosive substance with intent to endanger life or cause damage to property contrary to the Explosives Substance Act 1883, but changed his plea to guilty on the first day of his trial.

Bishop previously pleaded guilty to possession of information likely to be useful to a person preparing an act of terrorism, specifically a handwritten note on how to make explosives.

The court heard that Bishop has a history of mental health problems and a number of psychiatric reports had been prepared ahead of his trial.

Judge Peter Lodder QC adjourned Bishop's sentence until 10.15am on Wednesday.

He was remanded in custody until that date.

Bishop appeared in the dock in a white shirt and spoke only to confirm his identity and enter his guilty plea.

if he is white..he is alright... Just needs a doc.

Look away... No terror here... Look over there!! A brown man!... Terror

how are they so hot on this. i do messed up shit all the time never get raided

The britain particularly the england part of britain is getting more and more white supremacist and hate monger. In whole of europe england is the most race obsessed country by miles. It has turned into a mini sh1tty little usa as far as racism in concerned. Perhaps the common sh1tty english language is main reason behind it because they get influenced by each other, but usually it is one way traffic, usa sets a wave and england just follows it.

The britain particularly the england part of britain is getting more and more white supremacist and hate monger. In whole of europe england is the most race obsessed country by miles.

wow thats brave coming from the home of Hitler

wow thats brave coming from the home of Hitler

The differnce between germans and english is that germans are straightforward people just like pakistanis, they tell you on your face what they feel about things they are very bad at acting, the cunning english is master of acting and tries his best to hide his internal hatred for other races and countries but it still comes out of his ugly inner from time to time.

The differnce between germans and english is that germans are straightforward people just like pakistanis, they tell you on your face what they feel about things, the cunning english is master of acting and tries his best to hide his internal hatred for other races and countries but still comes out of his ugly inner from time to time.

englands not that racist. theres only a minority that are racist and they are inspired by the germans. i dont think internally hating others is part of the national plan

englands not that racist. theres only a minority that are racist and they are inspired by the germans. i dont think internally hating others is part of the national plan

off course kalay angraiz know better about england than me.

off course kalay angraiz know better about england than me.

even black people are accepted well here. english right wing are like a walk in the park compared to the european right wing. incomparable.

even black people are accepted well here. english right wing are like a walk in the park compared to the european right wing. incomparable.

yes run up to Brexit vote proved it quite nicely. That is why I said english is by nature cunning and master of acting, for me vast majority of them are right winger white supremacists that is why Brexit happened.

yes run up to Brexit vote proved it quite nicely. That is why I said english is by nature cunning and master of acting, for me vast majority of them are right winger white supremacists that is why Brexit happened.

i dont know if brexit was racially motivated. more to do with people tired of stupid government policy.

Back
Top Bottom