What's new

Mamata is helping Jamaat

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
West Bengal’s Left Front Chairman Biman Bose has launched a flat-out attack against Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, saying her party had ‘close rapport’ with the Jamaat-e-Islami in Bangladesh.

Addressing a huge protest rally at Kolkata’s Brigade Parade Ground attended by tens of thousands of supporters on Sunday, Bose said Mamata was ‘patronising the Islamic fundamentalist rejected by the people of Bangladesh’.

“She is giving them shelter here, she is patronising the politics of religious fundamentalism, she is playing a dangerous game,” the senior politician said in what was clearly the most outspoken criticism of Mamata’s Bangladesh policy.

“When Bangladesh police operate in Satkhira and Jamaat cadres have to flee, they get shelter from the Trinamul MP in Basirhat,” Biman Bose alleged.

“Why do you think she is obstructing the Centre from signing the Teesta water-sharing agreement, why is she opposing the land boundary agreement? All this because she wants to please the Jamaat-e-Islami and put (Sheikh) Hasina in difficulty,” he continued.

Bose said one of the MPs Trinamul Congress, Ahmed Hassan, sent to Rajya Sabha in last week’s polls is closely linked to Jamaat. “He was a correspondent of Jamaat’s paper Naya Diganta.”

According to him, his party had all the details of the ‘thick links’ between Jamaat and Trinamul Congress.

“We Leftists strongly support the politics of secularism in Bangladesh that Hasina upholds. It is beyond our comprehension how a Bengali leader who says she is committed to secularism can support the defeated forces of 1971,” Biman Bose said.

He observed that the people of West Bengal “will never forgive” Mamata for “deliberately spoiling” the relations with Bangladesh.

The Left Front Chairman said the BJP was holding out a ‘carrot’ for Banerjee, as evident from Narendra Modi’s praise for her achievements.

“Will you be surprised if she does business with Hindu fundamentalists in India and Muslim fundamentalists in Bangladesh, all for the sake of power,” Bose asked.

The Left Chairman also said the US had boosted Mamata, first to topple the Left in West Bengal and then to ‘disturb’ Hasina in Bangladesh.

“The game is all out in the open now.”

Bose’s attack comes a week after former Left Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharya attacked Mamata Banerjee for ‘spoiling relations with our natural friends in Bangladesh’.

He said Mamata had met the Pakistan High Commissioner in India Salman Bashir and called for better relations with Pakistan.

‘We want good relations with Pakistan but not at the expense of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is much more important for us,” Bhattacharya had said.

Bhattacharya had recalled the ‘positive initiative’ of his predecessor Jyoti Basu in pushing through the Ganges water-sharing treaty in 1997.

“We did it to put our relations on a firm footing. We have to address the genuine needs of Bangladesh. But now all that is jeopardised,” Bhattacharya had said.

Mamata is helping Jamaat | The Bangladesh Chronicle

The only hope for West Bengal is BJP , AAP or even Pappu's Al Kangress ( can't believe I said that :lol:). Another 10 years with the Left or with this Mamata Bit&& and the state would be damaged beyond repair. I think all what they say about Bengalis being intellectual , intelligent ,etc is all hocum. In all honesty , they seem to be pretty slow and dumb people. They gave 40 years to the Left despite witnessing poor development year after year. Even an animal has enough sense to know what's good for it. Finally , the Bengalis woke up after 40 years and voted for change. Unfortunately , they got this stupid ***** in return who actually looked very promising. But now ,they have no excuses, they have seen it all. If they select any of these parties again, it will certainly prove my theory that they are actually pretty dumb and slow people and have no clue what's good for them. Even electing Pappu's and Madame Sonya Giovanni's corrupt Al Kangress will make the state grow several times faster than what it's currently doing. Kangress may be corrupt , but when compared to some of these smaller parties like BSP, SP, NCP , TMC etc, it's an angel.

positively surprised with Mamata Banerjee. who knows she just might be a rare high level Indian with some sanity

beautiful lady?

Beautifull defined is this lady :D

Mayawati-Photo-Shot.jpg

CPI (M) leaders forget what they did and said for the last 34 years, they will forget tomorrow what they are doing and saying today. No ethics, no morale, Only empty talk,talk and talk. Biman Bose should explain why the demography of the border districts have changed in a such drastic manner if he is such a hater of minority politics.

Mithunda ne sahi kaha tha , jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh basement mein kapde badalte hain, Brigade maidan mein nehi...

CPI (M) leaders forget what they did and said for the last 34 years, they will forget tomorrow what they are doing and saying today. No ethics, no morale, Only empty talk,talk and talk. Biman Bose should explain why the demography of the border districts have changed in a such drastic manner if he is such a hater of minority politics.

Mithunda ne sahi kaha tha , jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh basement mein kapde badalte hain, Brigade maidan mein nehi...
mate leave those basterds because they are the ones responsible for every thing that is happening in Bengal.these commies allowed millions of lungis to infiltrate illegally in our state and virtually changed the demographics of at least 3 districts:hitwall:!these traitors should be hanged by their neck in public.Mamata di is the only hope for Bengal in the current scenario and i truly believe that she'll turn the wheel in favour of Bengal slowly but surely.
these scums are the same people who supported the chinese invasion in 1962,they are nothing but a bunch of commie traitors who would even sell their mothers if they get the right price.i simply hate these CPIM jholawalas from the core of my heart:angry:

CPM doesn't even have a basement to hide in!
I doubt that they will win a single Lok Sabha seat.

I'm far from happy with Mamata...but another alternative is no where to be seen!

BTW...Mamata is the thorn for the Water sharing issue...its damn convenient for the BD media to paint her red....

close rapport

Close Rapport????? :rofl:

now tell me,is that good or bad???

by the way,please don't take that guy seriously.. he's little :crazy:.we're still in love with "Hasina" and Rawami League. :smitten:

CPM doesn't even have a basement to hide in!
I doubt that they will win a single Lok Sabha seat.

I'm far from happy with Mamata...but another alternative is no where to be seen!

BTW...Mamata is the thorn for the Water sharing issue...its damn convenient for the BD media to paint her red....

Mamata on personal level has checked herself a lot, spewing less BS these days. She has taken some good steps. Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom