What's new

Malik Riaz: Ring leader of property Mafia

bunty8591

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is divided on lot many issues. Starting from Taliban, Musharaf case, westernization of the coutry, but Malik Riaz is the roof under which is every one is standing united.

The magnitude of corruption, bribery, deceit and forgery is so lustrous that every one from common man to the senators are equally involved in it.

Media doesn't speak about the malpractices and sheer roberry of Bharia Town. Media runs live coverage of poor prostitutes, but don't speak a word about Bharia Town.

The Bharia Town is starting its new project in Karachi, where karahciites have love with real estate. The prices of real estates go up in Karachi every time. After the announcement of Bharia Town in Karachi, 3,000,000 forms have been sold. Just by selling forms Malik Riaz made 4.5 billion rupees.

The real game begins with selling of Rs 15000 form into a gold coin. After selling the forms, the Bharia Town does the first trick. They give the waiver of 1,25,000 to everyone. So file form which is purchased for 1500 now turn to be 1,25,000 and with the cost of form it is 1400000. So by the simple trick, price of form increased by ten fold.
Up till now, no land has been purchased for the town and Malik Riaz has 4.5 billion in his pocket.

Property dealers are given money to buy the files of Bharia Town. Thus files of Bharia Town (Town without any land) start moving as prize bonds or lottery tickets. Now the files are bought at 150,000 to 300,000 sets the price at this cost. So people start selling their file of 15000 in 150,000 it is a big profit.

So now the demand of the file getting high. Without spending a dime and without buying a piece of land. The fake demand is created.

Malik Riaz at this time running one of the biggest networks of real estate mafia in the world. Nobody can challange his authority, starting from the clerk in city hall to the top civil and military brass.
unnamed.jpg

Where are you getting this information from? Make sure you provide the link to your sources.

small thekedars jealous of big and rich and business innovative thekedar nothing more, malik riaz is successful man if people think he is involved in land grabbing go to supreme courts and stop barking do something. If malik riaz has good relations with every government and establishment there is a reason your work/business can't survive on this scale somebody is going to kill you or rob you eventually in Pak you need to give a little to survive.

I agree with you.
small thekedars jealous of big and rich and business innovative thekedar nothing more, malik riaz is successful man if people think he is involved in land grabbing go to supreme courts and stop barking do something. If malik riaz has good relations with every government and establishment there is a reason your work/business can't survive on this scale somebody is going to kill you or rob you eventually in Pak you need to give a little to survive.

I agree with you.

Pakistan is divided on lot many issues. Starting from Taliban, Musharaf case, westernization of the coutry, but Malik Riaz is the roof under which is every one is standing united.

The magnitude of corruption, bribery, deceit and forgery is so lustrous that every one from common man to the senators are equally involved in it.

Media doesn't speak about the malpractices and sheer roberry of Bharia Town. Media runs live coverage of poor prostitutes, but don't speak a word about Bharia Town.

The Bharia Town is starting its new project in Karachi, where karahciites have love with real estate. The prices of real estates go up in Karachi every time. After the announcement of Bharia Town in Karachi, 3,000,000 forms have been sold. Just by selling forms Malik Riaz made 4.5 billion rupees.

The real game begins with selling of Rs 15000 form into a gold coin. After selling the forms, the Bharia Town does the first trick. They give the waiver of 1,25,000 to everyone. So file form which is purchased for 1500 now turn to be 1,25,000 and with the cost of form it is 1400000. So by the simple trick, price of form increased by ten fold.
Up till now, no land has been purchased for the town and Malik Riaz has 4.5 billion in his pocket.

Property dealers are given money to buy the files of Bharia Town. Thus files of Bharia Town (Town without any land) start moving as prize bonds or lottery tickets. Now the files are bought at 150,000 to 300,000 sets the price at this cost. So people start selling their file of 15000 in 150,000 it is a big profit.

So now the demand of the file getting high. Without spending a dime and without buying a piece of land. The fake demand is created.

Malik Riaz at this time running one of the biggest networks of real estate mafia in the world. Nobody can challange his authority, starting from the clerk in city hall to the top civil and military brass.
View attachment 15109

Sounds like a shrewd business man profiting on his reputation.
People, invest because they get profit by all means.
As far i know, the site of BT Karach has been announced already.

I agree with you.

You know what malik riaz is not my mama chacha but i know that much because of him 18,000 to 22000 pakistans have jobs in various capacities, even zardari doesn't pay much heed to his jiyala who are retarded to follow him. Then who in today's world would operate free lunch/dinner malik riaz has it and these workers and poor people go eat from their without paying a dime, do you think zardari/nawaz would ever offer such facilities, then there is filter plant free clean water to drink for baharia town dwellers and many people from outside come take water rich poor all inside/outside no stopping them...kisi ki tu dua lagti hai milk sahib ko...zardari gave 2crore rupees and nawaz sharif gave 1 crore rupees during first flash floods in Pakistan and do you know how much did brad pitt and his wife spent 1 million dollars = 10 crore...malik riaz spent equally or more so credit is due.

would you all buy forms for my construction company "Nehari Khao Constructions" i doubt ... point being he has a reputation which he is brilliantly cashing onto ... his sin is to be one step ahead and smarter than you ....

Where are you getting this information from? Make sure you provide the link to your sources.
Two of my friends sold their form receipts (worth 20000 cost) in 270000 each. And these receipts were nothing merely allowing the holder to participate in the draw for allotments. But somehow i feel that the project ran into oversupply since now i assume they are allowing everybody -even the applicants of other commercial projects of Bahria- for booking.I guess because the location of Bahria town is not so lucrative, perhaps that's why they announced it so late.

View attachment 15109
Yeahhhh, The Pak millitary Empire:big_boss:

Two of my friends sold their form receipts (worth 20000 cost) in 270000 each. And these receipts were nothing merely allowing the holder to participate in the draw for allotments. But somehow i feel that the project ran into oversupply since now i assume they are allowing everybody -even the applicants of other commercial projects of Bahria- for booking.I guess because the location of Bahria town is not so lucrative, perhaps that's why they announced it so late.

Not good enough to make such claims, mister.

I know how its done and I don't have first hand knowledge of the booking slips. Thats just how demand and supply works. I have witnessed the line when the forms open next to the Ghazi mazaar and everyone can stand in line to get these forms and sell them at prices higher later. I think it just opens on particular days or such. My interest level in the particular project was dependent on friends who are in construction and did not see any of them jumping these sort of chances. Not sure why.

When new construction units are decided there is a booking phase where you will be asked to start depositing money before construction starts. That is investment from the buyers side and the earlier you get your plot or flat booked, the cheaper it will be. The closer the project is to completion the higher the price will get. Bahria town is known for completing projects, by hook or by crook and hence the extremely high value on their forms and bookings.

And this is even more disgusting. Some property dealer offering booking of plots of choice even before the official balloting
page42.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom