What's new

Malik Riaz: Ring leader of property Mafia

10816082_10152646315798393_1891820924_n.jpg

You know what malik riaz is not my mama chacha but i know that much because of him 18,000 to 22000 pakistans have jobs in various capacities, even zardari doesn't pay much heed to his jiyala who are retarded to follow him. Then who in today's world would operate free lunch/dinner malik riaz has it and these workers and poor people go eat from their without paying a dime, do you think zardari/nawaz would ever offer such facilities, then there is filter plant free clean water to drink for baharia town dwellers and many people from outside come take water rich poor all inside/outside no stopping them...kisi ki tu dua lagti hai milk sahib ko...zardari gave 2crore rupees and nawaz sharif gave 1 crore rupees during first flash floods in Pakistan and do you know how much did brad pitt and his wife spent 1 million dollars = 10 crore...malik riaz spent equally or more so credit is due.
I am not entirely sure if he's corrupt man or not (I think he's quite corrupt), but the amount of welfare he does, he's far better than someone like Zardari.

I prefer corrupt man who helps others vs a corrupt man who doesn't help no one.

Back
Top Bottom