What's new

Malik Riaz Planted Interview with Mehar bukhari and Mubashir Lukman

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that means, INSAAF mafia is taking on dunya news because , dunya bring MALIK RIAZ into theyes of pakistanis?
This is a dangerous attempt by, INSAAF mafia to punish those , who bring the other side of coin, in the day light.
No matter what MEHER has done wrong , in her life its her personal, on her last episode of crossfire, she already hve explained & shown the full off air video clips, in which loqman & meher were fighting on the same set, so for duniya news they can go for further , inside story of Cj,s son .
Its a dangerous division of media, to put more feul on Cj,s sons croupted life!

So that means, INSAAF mafia is taking on dunya news because , dunya bring MALIK RIAZ into theyes of pakistanis?
This is a dangerous attempt by, INSAAF mafia to punish those , who bring the other side of coin, in the day light.
No matter what MEHER has done wrong , in her life its her personal, on her last episode of crossfire, she already hve explained & shown the full off air video clips, in which loqman & meher were fighting on the same set, so for duniya news they can go for further , inside story of Cj,s son .

bhai proof laao proof against CJ until you can't we have video of lucman and bukhari clearly caught on tv!!!!

O kaka maaf kar! dimagh na kharab kar.

No Becaue Mian Aamir works on signals from Army and brings Malik Riaz and does a planted interview no body is asking that nothing should happen with CJ son but this kind of tactics show how he was trapped and how the mafia of Army and PPP tried to black mail CJ

No Becaue Mian Aamir works on signals from Army and brings Malik Riaz and does a planted interview no body is asking that nothing should happen with CJ son but this kind of tactics show how he was trapped and how the mafia of Army and PPP tried to black mail CJ
Well , thanks for keep bashing Army!
You have shown real zionist mindframe , which has kept INSAAF MAFIA running the , PTI as its
Connection with Mossad!
But allways beaware, of Long fuji boots they can still do the lethal damge anytime , anywhere & to anybody!
Why don't you guys, declare Cj Imam mehdi & Imran nabi, Isaa?
Well, next time there will be no Gen.pasha avalible for PTI , jalssa,s in karachi & queeta.
Meher already has cleared , every thing check her last episode of crossfire, & stop bashing army without any proves.

There is something wrong with Pakistani media. One would have thought that the media was supposed to present unbiased view point of any event. But in my country, on all issues there are two camps, either you are for CJ & his son or against him. I for one have no idea whether Arslan is guilty or not, but if he is taking advantage of his father’s position; public has a right to know.

Lahore and Islamabad Bar Association has passed a resolution to bar any lawyer who acts for Malik Riaz. Aitzaz Ahsan and Zahid Bukhari are banned as a result. Lawyers are supposed to uphold the law and justice. They are not Grocers (kiryana merchants) that say ‘we won’t sell our goods to you because we don’t like you’. Even the accused of the most heinous crime has right to a solicitor. If he can’t afford it then the State has to provide one. But not so in Pakistan???

This shows that current Pakistan society has lost its way. Even the holders of the law have become ‘Bullies’ and don’t believe in letting due process of the law to take its course.

Some people think it is conspiracy against CJ. What is the purpose of releasing this video? All it shows is some TV anchors talking with each other; we can't be certain who was at the other end of the phone calls. Isn’t this a conspiracy against Malik Riaz?

I hate trial by the media and people who make value judgement. For heaven’s sake, the matter is already in the Supreme Court, can’t we wait to see what comes out of it.

MR went to the media on matters that are sub judice. The SC has instructed the government to begin court proceedings against both MR and AI, so far no action. Then they say the CJ takes too many suo-motu actions.

I think if MR's basic common sense would not have left him he should be fighting his case in the court - Of course he has no case the CJP pre-empted him and called the matter into court while they were busy building a case against the CJ. Now he's left with making issues out of "He met a friend of mine, so ask him why did he meet him"? He's not saying He met a friend of mine to conclude a deal between me and him, hes just leaving things in the air. What do they call it? Shoshay chehrna.

There is no camp IMO, there is common sense and then there's common corruption. Trial by media helps MR n all. The issue here is that so far only Jang Group anchors were having all the mud on them due to MR (Kamran Khan and Shaheen Sehbai were called in court), and the Talat vs Najm episode happened, then this ML and MB episode... This is full fledged MediaGate, a lot of people conspired to take down the CJP, but as nuclearpak said it, they are novices and they themselves will keep screwing themselves over. Media's credibility has been destroyed, so that's 1 point to the courts 0 to conspirators. Next in line, politicians (Government and opposition). Finally those who have helped him amass acres of land through land grabs.

Are you defending a criminal and human rights abuser?

PTI is a political party that is raising issues through channels available to all Pakistani people and asking pertinent question. To call them mafia for exercising their rights as a Pakistani is to either not understand your rights as a Pakistani or to not understand the definition of the word mafia.

MR went to the media on matters that are sub judice. The SC has instructed the government to begin court proceedings against both MR and AI, so far no action. Then they say the CJ takes too many suo-motu actions.

I think if MR's basic common sense would not have left him he should be fighting his case in the court - Of course he has no case the CJP pre-empted him and called the matter into court while they were busy building a case against the CJ. Now he's left with making issues out of "He met a friend of mine, so ask him why did he meet him"? He's not saying He met a friend of mine to conclude a deal between me and him, hes just leaving things in the air. What do they call it? Shoshay chehrna.

The CJP is not like he looks! (no offence to the Hon'bl judge)

He played a very clever move. Well a couple of clever moves.

First as you said, he took a suo-motu when the case was building up, and took action early, thus putting the whole plan into jeopardy. It was first messed up by some journos who refused to go public with the full story, and now when the CJP took action, the tale was left incomplete. The MR party was hanging onto straws and trying to just make up anything, and when the failed, they just took the convenient option that MR didn't do anything, but his Son-in-law. A British national. Which possibly makes him immune to our system and this trial.

The second thing that the CJP (bench/judiciary) has done is to give this case to the government. The government will never do anything that will make MR a criminal, and get him behind bars. The government wanted CJP to pursue his sons case, and then make a campaign that the trial was influenced by him and so the CJP should resign. But with the the case over to the executive, the onus is on them. And to get the charge against Arslan proved, they will have to then get MR guilty as well. Which is never gonna happen.

So now, the CJP has no issue. previously, it could have been that had Arslan got a jail term, PPP would have said that he was let off lightly. And if he got rightly acquitted, they would have said that the CJp had a hand in it. But now, CJP gets outclean, and no finger points towards him.

And a bonus is that now, the media is also getting exposed. The huge media empires. I am in favor of a Leveson inquiry type inquiry to take place in Pakistan, that investigates these media houses and their connections. (I am still laughing how Hamid Mir was trying to connect this fiasco with the Army and Balochistan case on the first day).

As I said before, they have taken a thing too big for them.

There is something wrong with Pakistani media. One would have thought that the media was supposed to present unbiased view point of any event. But in my country, on all issues there are two camps, either you are for CJ & his son or against him. I for one have no idea whether Arslan is guilty or not, but if he is taking advantage of his father’s position; public has a right to know.

Lahore and Islamabad Bar Association has passed a resolution to bar any lawyer who acts for Malik Riaz. Aitzaz Ahsan and Zahid Bukhari are banned as a result. Lawyers are supposed to uphold the law and justice. They are not Grocers (kiryana merchants) that say ‘we won’t sell our goods to you because we don’t like you’. Even the accused of the most heinous crime has right to a solicitor. If he can’t afford it then the State has to provide one. But not so in Pakistan???

This shows that current Pakistan society has lost its way. Even the holders of the law have become ‘Bullies’ and don’t believe in letting due process of the law to take its course.

Some people think it is conspiracy against CJ. What is the purpose of releasing this video? All it shows is some TV anchors talking with each other; we can't be certain who was at the other end of the phone calls. Isn’t this a conspiracy against Malik Riaz?

I hate trial by the media and people who make value judgement. For heaven’s sake, the matter is already in the Supreme Court, can’t we wait to see what comes out of it.

Sir there is not something wrong with media instead there is a lot wrong with this media, one can very clearly see undue inclination of different anchors with different parties and personalities. They was they conduct talk shows while making representatives of different parties to fight like dogs and intentionally creating controversies. It's now time to develop some rules of games and some checks (on foreign contents) need to be imposed.

We also need to consider our attitudes as a society, today Aitzaz and Zahid Bokhari have been stopped to enter bar rooms, it is wrong today and stopping, beating and ridiculing Ahmed Raza and Naeem Bokhari was wrong yesterday. Every criminal irrespective of degree of crime, is entitled a lawyer so stopping the lawyers to defend anybody's point of view is wrong.

Conspiracy or no conspiracy by people, parties or channels is all for personal gains . I know all is not right in institution but some extremely serious wrong has been made by MR, ML , MB anyone else involved. All the culprits must meet their fate no matter which family or person is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom