What's new

Malik Obama who hates his half brother Barack Obama tweets Obama's real birth certificate

C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN.jpg:large

LOL Americans had a president who was not American.

But if it is true the Hawaii doctor who issued the other certificate was then murdered and death was not an accident.

Well, if CIA/FBI can check Hillary's E-mails or possible Russian interference in US Elections then I don't think they will miss the same like this. However, read it somewhere that Malik Obama (Ex-President Obama's Brother) is actually a Trump supporter so most probably would have done so on political grounds but still, the matter is not proven as true/false officially yet, IMO.

Well, if CIA/FBI can check Hillary's E-mails or possible Russian interference in US Elections then I don't think they will miss the same like this. However, read it somewhere that Malik Obama (Ex-President Obama's Brother) is actually a Trump supporter so most probably would have done so on political grounds but still, the matter is not proven as true/false officially yet, IMO.
CIA and FBI wanted Hillary in office. FBI had no option the damage was done by wikileaks. It was not Russian behind the hack someone else took the revenge. Someone Obama Gov was trying to hurt very badly. Someone Obama Gov and CIA was trying to defame.

That seems fake, IMO, especially the foot print.
Probably because it's copied and then printed and then scanned, each time that happens the contrast gets to the point that you wind up with a fake looking footprint.

Barack-Obama-birth-certificate-Coast-Province-General-Hospital-Mombasa-Kenya-1961-1500.png

Although I wouldn't be surprised, Democrat and Republican voters are pretty much zombies to their factions. :pop:
Zimbabwe.gif

Looks like Kenyen Baby Trolled USA

The signiture by foot was a sign of whats to come , typical troll baby

Probably because it's copied and then printed and then scanned, each time that happens the contrast gets to the point that you wind up with a fake looking footprint.

Barack-Obama-birth-certificate-Coast-Province-General-Hospital-Mombasa-Kenya-1961-1500.png

Although I wouldn't be surprised, Democrat and Republican voters are pretty much zombies to their factions. :pop:
Zimbabwe.gif

My next issue would then be the format of the dates.
I see 11/29/1942. MM/DD/YYYY

The doctor even presigned the document (8-7-1961) in MM-DD-YYYY format.

It seems most of the world (including Africa) uses DD/MM/YYYY or DD-MM-YYYY.

@The Eagle any opinion?

Last edited:
But if it is true the Hawaii doctor who issued the other certificate was then murdered and death was not an accident.

She was just some official who confirmed the certificate was on file. It wasn't like she was a witness in 1961.

This is a fake print out........

British Protectorate uses English Standard Date Format, which is DD/MM/YYYY. The format of MM/DD/YYYY are only ever uses in America and America Colony/Incorporate/Protectorate. The Kenyan Birth Certificate would have listed Obama's Mother DOB as 29-11-1942 instead of 11-29-1942 as the later is exclusively used in the US, not anywhere in the world.

The footprint is too uneventive and instead of showing contrast with distinction feature, it appear as a one big smudge.

The toe-print should look like fingerprint when the impression is made, and the foot should have more pattern/layer than a solid black image

Below is a few example of a Footprint on Birth Certificate

baby_footprint_inkless_birth_certificate.jpg

Cyril-and-Julia-C-Johnson-Memorial-Hospital-birth-certificate-1024x745.jpg

Elinore-Anna-Hanna-birth-certificate-footprint-779x1024.jpg

Finally, the footprint is not of a baby, as Baby toes and sole are not growth to a full size (much like your teeth and ear) the sole area imprint of the "Fake" Obama Birth Certificate would have a fully developed sole (Fully Flattened) and that can only happen after that ""Person" have been walking for a while, unless Obama can walk on day 1 (Actually more like Day -100) that can not be a baby foot print....more like a scaled version of an adult print

Hence, the verdict, that is a fake Birth Certificate

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom