What's new

Malik Obama who hates his half brother Barack Obama tweets Obama's real birth certificate

Keywords "He hates Obama" in superboy's thread title.

He is an Obama but he hates his half brother. He is a Muslim. He is a Trump surrogate, as you can see by his Make America Great Again hat.

Please Tell me Obama is a Muzlim and Lizard ?

None of the above! He's actually -

Blacula.jpg

He is an Obama but he hates his half brother. He is a Muslim. He is a Trump surrogate, as you can see by his Make America Great Again hat.

I know. I've seen several interviews of him where he openly supported Trump.

I think the typewriting is too neat and clear. It may even be electric. As somebody who has actually used a hand typewriter I can tell you those things are pretty crappy and the characters are uneven in clarity. I think it would be unusual for someplace in Kenya to have an electric typewriter in 1961.

Here is the Honolulu one. You can see how crappy hand typewriters were.

lead_960.jpg

Go to time 1:00 and see what a hand typewriter gives you.

Here's a 1960's era electric typewriter that weighs a ton and probably expensive. Notice the evenly colored characters. I doubt one of these was in a Kenyan hospital in 1961.

Last edited:
Jeeeeez , no offense or Racism intended here but Black Dracula seems far more scary than white Dracula's :undecided:

Other than Count Yorga, I think Blacula is the scariest vampire in film history.

To this day, Blacula and Scream Blacula Scream are two of my favorite cult films.

Now if this Kenyan birth certificate is genuine, USA's register of birth would have to be prosecuted for issuing a fake certificate for Obama's.

Back
Top Bottom