What's new

Malicious remark by Fox Presenter Liz Claman on Xi's State Dinner

Speeder 2

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Watch the end, Liz Claman laughed at the State Dinner menu

"what...are they gonna cook up cookies in the shape of a dog?" {laughing, and pay attention to that face}

Un-fcuking-believable! This is an outragious snipe at all Chinese!

I wonder what the ethnic Chinese in the states gonna react on this remark? Are they gonna swallow it with eyes closed?

Apology is required! :angry:

yeah that was in bad taste. i honestly don't care if Chinese eat dogs personally. long as they don't suffer.

thousands-of-dogs-will-be-eaten-in-china-to-celebrate-the-summer-solstice-1434811849.jpg

it does sound a bit off color but having recently come across how many tv programs in non-english speaking countries make personally derogatory and insanely inappropriate comments of America and American leaders, this pales in comparison. Those who understand the respective language giggle away but majority of us in the english speaking world never hear of those (unless some friend remembers to fwd the clips with translation)

US media some times arrogant and so some politicians

Anchor-'Chinese president coming, his name Xi jinping,do u know xi jinping, i don't know'

Donald- 'I don't give state dinner to chinese president, instead mc,donald's'

Watch the end, Liz Claman laughed at the State Dinner menu

"what...are they gonna cook up cookies in the shape of a dog?" {laughing, and pay attention to that face}

Un-fcuking-believable! This is an outragious snipe at all Chinese!

I wonder what the ethnic Chinese in the states gonna react on this remark? Are they gonna swallow it with eyes closed?

Apology is required! :angry:

It's FOX news, for people over 70 years old with IQ < 85. Very few people take them seriously unless your neck is red.

Somebody ought to take some Chill pill...

They have something called Satire in the west. The diss everyone.

John Oliver called David Cameron an arsehole for allowing Scottish vote for independence. He also compare Tony Abbott (former Australia PM) to smack.

Dude, if you care about what these TV personality say, then you got some problem.

Somebody ought to take some Chill pill...

They have something called Satire in the west. The diss everyone.

John Oliver called David Cameron an arsehole for allowing Scottish vote for independence. He also compare Tony Abbott (former Australia PM) to smack.

Dude, if you care about what these TV personality say, then you got some problem.
She's not a comedian. Even comedians have limit. You will not see an anchor or anyone who love their job commenting about black people and fried chicken with grape juice.

She's not a comedian. Even comedians have limit. You will not see an anchor or anyone who love their job commenting about black people and fried chicken with grape juice.

dude, no, anchor often make snotty and satire remark, some are most definitely over the limit

Just type Anchor-man Outburst in google.

Done some for you

Charlie Hebdo and a CNN Anchor's Bizarre Anti-Israel Twitter Outburst | HonestReporting

News anchor arrested for ‘dyke’ outburst · PinkNews

CNN Weatherman Outburst | Free Video Clips | SPIKE

Just because he is a comedian does not mean people don't respect the man by the way

dude, no, anchor often make snotty and satire remark, some are most definitely over the limit

Just type Anchor-man Outburst in google.

Done some for you

Charlie Hebdo and a CNN Anchor's Bizarre Anti-Israel Twitter Outburst | HonestReporting

News anchor arrested for ‘dyke’ outburst · PinkNews

CNN Weatherman Outburst | Free Video Clips | SPIKE

Just because he is a comedian does not mean people don't respect the man by the way

Look at the American coming in to defend anything or anyone American.

Please let me know what will happen to the next Fox anchor who implies Obama will be served chitlings, fried chicken and watermelon at a state dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom